No slytherin could be brave• hogwarts (AU) TH

Summary: you and Tom part of Dumbledore's army, and it's you're first for torture.
Warnings: miss umbridge being a bitch, swearing, torturing kids, you being badasssss.
Word count: 1823
Yes I got this from tik tok.
Italics are the past:

Your POV:
"Expecto patronum!" I smiled, flicking my wand, and out came a lion from my wand, my eyebrows furrowed, I was a slytherin, practicing the magic arts properly as our new teacher, now head teacher couldn't teach for shit.

Now I was apart of dumbledores army, Harry Potter teaching our group how to properly prepare ourselves for battle in the real world since Voldemort was back.

Today was patronus charms, it took me a few tries but after around the 6th one I finally got it, and out came a mighty blue lion, it roared loudly, running around the small training room, I was confused, proud, and astonished by the mighty animal, I was expecting some sort of snake since I had been put in Slytherin.

And my boyfriend Tom Holland was put into gryffindor,  and also was a year older than me, my housemates frowned upon this, saying I should be with someone like Draco. But I wouldn't stand for it.

The spell wore off and glittered above everyone's heads, I looked over at Tom and he couldn't look prouder, and then came thudding of the walls, the room slightly crumbling.

And then the wall was broken, umbridge.

And that's how we got here, we were all taken to her sickly pink office, kittens on ever wall, watching your every move, and as the only slytherin, I was first for   Punishment, I was strapped to an itchy pink chair, the rest of my classmates dragged into the room to watch.

Last in was Tom, he saw what happened to me in the time we had been apart, rage filling his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on? Why the hell is she strapped to a fucking chair?!" He asked, his jaw sharply clenched.

"She's the only slytherin of the group, I thought it would be fair to punish the snake first" umbridge giggled, Tom relaxed slightly, his eyes were still burning with rage.

"You're a physco. You can't do that to her!" Tom said, only getting shoved to a stool that was sat diagonal to me.

"So you're the boyfriend? We were saving this seat for you boy" filch said, Draco and his friends stood in the corner smirking their stupid asses off, I kept a strong face, yet tears welled in my eyes.

"You can get out of this on two conditions. You admit that he who must not be named is not here, and you stop the lies!" Umbridge spat, her face was close to mine, could feel her tea breath on my nose, it was gross.

"It's not a lie." I said through gritted teeth, filling spit in my mouth and unleashing it on her, gasps filled the room, everyone looked at me though I was crazy.

"So be it. Cruci-"

"You can't use a curse on her! That's barbaric!" Hermione said, stopping Miss evil from unleashing hell on me.

"Crucio" miss umbridge said anyway, pain coursed through my body, blood boiling, heart clenching, lungs suffocating, but I kept a still face, I kept my poker face.

She was confused, right where I wanted her, I smirked, and she twisted her wrist, the pain only increasing, a tear slipped my eye, but I kept my smirk, tilting my head at the evil women.

"What's going on? Why isn't she screaming" she said confused, still slightly turning her wrist, increasing the pain through out my body, but Tom knew I was breaking on the inside, he couldn't look me in the eyes.