Friends don't look at friends that way• TH

Summary: you and Tom are on capital fm.
Warnings: very short, little angst. Fluff.
Word count: 519

You're POV:
Today me and Tom have been invited to chat on capital fm, for your new movie starring together, "spider-man Gwen's home." It was a funny name you had to admit, but you were extremely thankful you got such a part.

After that, you and Tom became very close friends, eventually admitting that you had grown feelings for the man-child. He was goofy, stupid, sweet, charming and undeniably handsome. You were unsure whether he had feelings for you or not, but he just looked at you a certain way.

"Y/n?! Sweetheart!!" I heard Tom shout, knocking me out from my thoughts as we were wandering closer to the studio.

"Sorry, what? Right" I stuttered, following him into the studio.

"Take a seat, we are on in one minute" the host smiled, both me and Tom smiled back. Nodding our heads, waiting for the interview to begin.

"Hello hello hello! Today we have got the incredible duo spiderman and spider-gwen on capital fm tonight" he said into the mic, our headphones on our heads.

"It's good to be here mate" Tom nodded. Taking my hand under the table as he noticed my slight nerve.

"Yeah, thanks for having us" I smiled, squeezing toms hand back, he looked at me and I looked back. His pupils grew slightly, as mines probably darkened too. My eyes wavering as I looked from each of his eyes. I coughed lightly and turned back to the host.

"So I have to ask, and I'm sure you get this a lot, are you two dating, or anything?" He asked, Tom finally taking his gaze away from me and turning to him now.

"Uh no, we aren't dating, just friends" I smiled, answering the question for him, as I noticed his hesitation. But why did he hesitate?

"Really?" He asked, along with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, just friends" Tom sighed, slight disappointment laced in his words, looking back at me again, but I didn't look back this time, instead looking down at our interwoven hands. Just friends.

"Forgive me, but, friends don't look at friends that way." He spoke up again, I lifted my head and looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, though I knew what I heard.

"Friends don't look at friends that way" Tom answered, still looking at me, squeezing my hand and getting my attention, which I did, looking at him again.

"Like that, I know you can catch his gaze from across any room y/n." He laughed, I just gulped and nodded, more at Tom than the host.

Tom didn't say anything, instead a smirk toying on his lips, as he noticed my eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes.

"Well, I think the next song should be 'that way' by Tate McRae, here on capital fm" he said into the mic, the song playing on the radio. But I didn't look away from him, neither did he. We just stayed like that for a while.