How nice a dame you can be? •fluffy AR

Summary: the small town of knockesmiff hosts a small ball for the folk. A new family walk in. The girl gets up and she sings a males song, she stands out. Arvin likes that about her.
Warnings: swearing, as usual, fluff, steamy making out.
Word count: 1910
This is a song imagine, so play the song luck be a lady- Frank Sinatra. When I say play song ;).

Third person POV:
"Grandma, do we have to go?!" Arvin whined to his granny. "Yes! We can't be the only ones that don't show up, plus it's a new opportunity to make some new friends!" Emma argued back. "Fine, but I'm not wearing a tux jacket, and I'm not gelling my hair back!" He pointed. Emma just laughed at her over dramatic grandson.

"Arvin!! Would you come 'ere?!" Lenora shouted from her room. "You okay?" Arvin asked as he walked in. "Yeah 'm fine, just need you to zip me up please" lenora asked. Arvin shook his head and zipped up her dress. "You look pretty lenora" he complimented. Arvin loved lenora like a real sister, so that's how he would treat her. "Thank you, now c'mon, let's go find you an outfit!" She squealed.
~~~~~~~~~
Arvin, lenora and their uncle all stood in the hall while Emma set up the camera. "You all look lovely! Okay okay, 3! 2! 1! Smile!" Emma shouted. They all smiled at the camera. "Let's get this over with" arvin stated. They all left the house and climbed into Arvin's car.

"I heard there's a new family in town" Emma spoke up. Arvin raised his eyebrows "probably just another husband and wife with their kid." He stated. Lenora shook her head. "No I heard that it was a family and they have a daughter my age!" Lenora shot back.

A girl huh? Why was he getting his hopes up, he could never find himself a pretty girl that wanted him for him. He sighed "well they might be at the party, so we'll wait n' see" arvin mumbled. They drove to the larger hall where the party was being held and all walked in together. They were immediately hit by the smell of alcohol and the sound of music flowing through the hall. They found an empty table and sat themselves down.

The dance floor was filled with people dancing, girls skirts flowing about as the twirled. Feet padding around as they danced to the band on the stage. The song came to a finish and arvin brought his beer to his lips. The crowd clapped to the band for finishing their song.

The crowd started chattering and whispering all of a sudden which caused the Russell family to whisper too, except for arvin. With furrowed eyebrows he shot round and saw a pretty lady on the stage. She smiled at everyone, even connecting her eyes with Arvin's as she smiled at him before looking down, she took a breath and spoke into the microphone "hello everyone" she spoke in a soft English accent. "As you can tell by the accent I'm not from around here" she chuckled and a few others lightly chuckled. Arvin just smiled.

"Anyway, that's why me and my family decided to host this ball, we want to get to know you all, so I'll start. I stick up for women's rights and I sing, which I'm gonna do for you right now actually. This song is called Luck be a lady, by Frank Sinatra." She nodded.

Arvin had never heard a female sing a mans song, she was different, a good different, he liked it. He was cut short of his thoughts when the band started . Play now..

She smiled and took hold of the microphone. And her soothing voice filled the room.
They call you Lady Luck.
But there is room for doubt.
At times you have a very unlady like way, of running out.
You're on this date with me.
The pickens have been lush.
And yet before this evening is over,
You might give me the brush.
She continued to sing. Her voice was so angelic. Her hair so silky, her body was perfection, her eyes the colour of (y/e/c), her nose the size of a button, her lips so kissable. He wanted to take her small hands in his and dance around their made up kitchen, while the kids played with the dog in the garden. Arvin never believed in love at first sight. But this changed his mind. She was so beautiful. She was unique, she wasn't the same as every other girl in this room. He tilted his head back a little and made eye contact with the little girl. She blushed slightly but carried on with her song. He smirked, she clearly felt something if her cheeks could turn the colour of rose petals. He took another sip of his beer, letting everything else melt around him while he listened to her beautiful voice.