Dance teacher• mob or CEO TH

Summary: Tom picks up his daughter from dance class, and finally takes home the dance teacher.
Warnings: mentions of sex, after sex stuff, fluff, swearing.
Pairing: dance teacher!reader x mob or CEO!tom
Word count: 1775

Your POV:
"Andddd touch your toes!!" You yelled, your voice echoing in the near empty room, except for the small girls and boys that were practicing their ballet. See, you were a dance teacher, you loved to dance, you loved to teach and you weren't gonna lie, thanks to your well known dance history, you gained a lot of customers. There is a waiting list for crying out loud. And it makes very good money, since you're that popular.

"Okay now sit on the ground and let's try the splits, like from last week, go as far as you can, but don't hurt yourselves" you nodded, your heart melting at all the small children listen to you carefully as they went into the box splits.

"Good job Julia!" You cooed. Now, you didn't like to play favourites, ever, because come on, it's harsh. But...

Little Julia Holland was your favourite. To put it lightly. She was always an Angel in class, she is one of the hardest workers, she finds the same passion in dancing as you do, granted, she's only five.

It began in her first lesson, you had started teaching the kids how to ease their way into the splits, and she easily slipped into it before anyone else, leaving you shocked, she was sassy too, it was so cute, since she was so tiny.

And then.. oh oh, and then, you met her father. Tom Holland. After the tenth lesson, where he decided to pick up little Julia, instead of his assistant Harrison, you had met him, and taken a quick liking to him.

He had a very brooding attitude when he first strutted into your studio. Until his brown eyes met your own, he softened. He had his hair gelled back every time, he wore a navy or black suit, always fiddling with the cuff links, his nose was crooked, you wonder how often he broke his nose, and you hated maths, but oh that jawline, you would happily do angles with that jaw all day if you could. You both got into the habit of flirting with each other every week, when he began picking up Julia weekly, and you found out that yes, he was single, but you didn't want to ask why, just yet. But moving on.

"Okay brilliant everyone, that's us for today, pack up your ballet shoes and I'll go get your parents" you smiled, watching all of them scramble to their bags at the side of the room.

You walked to the door and waved all the parents inside, which they all smiled and walked in, one by one picking up their kid and leaving. Until it was just you and little Julia.

"Miss y/n?" Julia walked over, with her small 'my little pony' bag on her back.

"Yeah sweetie?" You asked, crouching down to a squat so you were at her level. She held up her tiny finger with a cheeky smirk that she clearly got from her dad, before taking her back off and plonking it on the floor, scrambling through her bag to find something.

"Today in class we were told to draw a picture of our mummy's and daddy's for Mother's Day, and well, I didn't wanna feel left out, so I thought of the person that was most like my mummy, and I wanted to give you this" she smiled sweetly, handing you a piece of folded a4 paper.

It was a drawing, a tall stick figure of you, wearing a ballet costume, tom as a stick figure wearing his suit, and the both of you holding hands with her in the middle, her chocolate curls evident on her head, wearing a matching ballet costume. And on the top it read: "happy Mother's Day to miss y/n, from Julia <3"

"Oh honey this is wonderful, you're quite the artist, huh?" You chuckled, trying not to let the tears get to your eyes.

"I know you're not my real mummy, but sometimes I have dreams that you are" she said shyly.