Alternative universe• TH/PP/AR

Summary: it's just a normal day living with your boyfriend Peter Parker. But the sky turns a funny shade of purple for a split second. What happens next?
Warnings: swearing, fluff, angst, slight smut near the end, all that jazz.
Word count: 1585

Your POV:
I was sat in my boyfriends apartment, the sweet smell of dinner filling the small space as he made us our meal for tonight.

The news seemed to be talking about this weird purple cloud that had been hovering over New York for the past ten minutes, and apparently it was heading over to queens. where me and Peter lived, he wanted to stay close to aunt may.

"Babe have you heard about this purple cloud thing?" I shouted over, his feet padding along the floor of our home and into the flat.

"Yeah, do you think it's anything to worry about" he asks, leaning over the sofa and kissing my cheek after he had finished speaking.

"I don't know, but looks like it's coming" I nodded towards our window, he followed my gaze and walked over to it, I followed him too, wrapping my arms around his torso.

I reached up on my tip toes and kissed the back of his neck, the both of us sighing out as we looked at the purple cloud that covered over queens.

The both of us flinched when pink lightning suddenly struck the city, the whole place blacking out from it. The lights flickered back on now, Peter was turned around, his web shooters at the ready. But he stopped, his eyebrows were furrowed as he was looking at something. And then I turned around. At two someone's.

One had a denim look going on, his cap a dark shade of blue, his jacket a lighter shade, and his trousers a light grey. His locks tucked away in his cap. But he had peters face.

The other one had a baggy pink shirt on with lose light blue jeans on, only his curls were left to run wild. And he also had the same face as Tom.

They were confused as well, looking around the room, searching for anything familiar, and they did, once their eyes met mine.

"Y/n?"
"Y/n?" They both sighed in relief at the same time, both of them charging towards me, but Peter was quick to step in front of me and protect me.

"Who the fuck are you two? And how the fuck do you know y/n?" Peter asked. I peaked my head around and met the pink top guys eyes, the same ones I get lost in every day.

"I'm Tom? And y/n is my girlfriend, and why are there two of my dressed up as characters I've played?" He asked, his accent was thick and British.

"Well, I'm arvin and y/n is my wife actually, we ran away together" the other one answered, his accent was thick and Texan.

"But I'm neither of those things, I'm peters girlfriend." I said, coming out from behind peter now. They both had the look of need in their eyes.

"Darling what's up with your accent?" Arvin asked, he took off his cap now and ran his hand through his curtains.

"This is how I speak?" I said warily. The two clenched their jaws.

"I didn't think this was possible. This is insane. Do the dynamics even work like that?" Peter started muttering to himself, but we all picked up on it. "What?" I asked. He didn't answer, instead nodded towards the table in the middle of the table.

The lot of us got the hint and followed him through, taking a seat while Peter turned off our dinner. He came back and sat next to me.

"There's this universe out there that me and mr stark were talking about the other week. We didn't think it was real so we gave up our theory. But apparently we were wrong." Peter said quickly. Taking a moment to pause. "It's called the alternative universe. Basically there are millions of dimensions out there that have us in it, you guys are from different ones, and somehow the laws of science stopped for a moment bringing you to our universe." Peter explained.

"Right. But how is that possible?" Tom asked, all the boys crossing their arms over their chests.

"I don't know. Like I said me and mr stark hadn't finished our research." Peter sighed, leaning against his chair.

"So is there any way we can get back to our universe" arvin asked, his voice slightly hoarse. I looked at Peter waiting for his answer. He was hesitant.

"That was the one thing me and mr stark had discovered." He sighed, looking at me, almost in shame. "We found out that if there was such a thing as an alternative universe, then it's impossible for you to return back while you're still alive. You'd need to live another 1000 years for the next storm." Peter explained, tears welled in both of their eyes. Mine too, they probably had families and friends, and now they can't go back.

"There must be some way Pete." I choked, taking his hand in mine. He shook his head, looking down at his lap.

"It's mathematically and scientifically impossible." He sighed.

"I can't do this" Tom choked, rising from the table, arvin following his movements. "I'm so sorry to overstep here, but I can't stay in this world where I know my y/n is here, the one thing that is so familiar to me and do nothing about it. I need to go" he scoffed, I choked and covered my mouths to silent my sobs, he had a point. I couldn't deny it.

"Can we just ask for one thing before we go?"arvin asked hopefully, Tom pausing and turning around.

"Of course man, if you guys want to bunk here you can" Peter nodded, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, I nodded too, of course they could stay here.

"That would be amazing, but can we hug y/n one more time, if Tom loves her as much as I do then he'll understand how much we need her." Arvin nodded, Peter was hesitant again, arvin carried on. "Imagine your soulmate being ripped away from you, and then you have to say goodbye because she isn't yours"

Peter sighed and looked over at me, looking for consent, I smiled tightly and nodded, it's the least I could do. Peter smiled and looked over at the boys, nodding and giving them permission. The two boys faces lit up. Arvin came over first.

"Thank you for making the last 22 years of my life so magical y/n" he sighed, enclosing me in his strong arms. He smelt good I won't lie, he must of thought the same as I felt his hot breath suck in on my neck, his curtains tickling my sensitive skin. He placed a cheeky open mouthed kiss on my neck, one that felt so familiar to peters, before removing himself off of me, but I'd never tell.

Tom came over next. A bright smile on his face, he smelt good too, wrapping his arms around my waist and also burying his face into my neck. Breathing in my scent. He lifted his head and kissed my cheek sweetly. "Thank you for being the love of my life for 15 years of my life." He nodded, the both of them turning around now and heading towards the door.

I looked over at Peter, my face filled with guilt, and it looks like he had the same idea. "Wait" he said, stoping the boys in their tracks.

"Maybe we could work this out." He started, the lot of then turning to look at me. "My love this is totally up to you, but if this was me, this situation would be killing me on the inside, and it would mean the world to me if one of them let me share you with em. I know it's a lot to ask." He stated, tears welled in my eyes. He was right, absolutely right, I know I'd feel the same in their shoes. And out there now I knew that this was happening else where.

"What are you saying?" Tom asked. His eyes squinting slightly and eyebrows furrowing.

"He's saying you three can share me" I nodded, going along with his plan.

"I couldn't ask you to do such a thing y/n." Arvin says, hit his eyes said something else. I squeezed peters hand and nodded, letting go, he only smirked in reply, clearly having the same idea as me.

"You want me?" I asked the two boys. They nodded immediately, their Adam's apples bobbing as they swallowed. "You all have me" I nodded.

"You sure pete?" Tom asked, the three of them walking closer to me. "Like I said, we can work this out. Like make a schedule or something" Peter nodded. The two other boys nodded too.

"We would love nothing more in the world." Arvin nodded, Peter took my hand again, and brought me into his chest. "What do you say baby, you want three of me all to yourself?" Peter asked teasingly, I nodded instantly, his smirk only growing as he connected our lips.

He broke the kiss before it could get any deeper, nodding over to arvin. "Go give arvin some attention pretty girl. Your in for a long night of sharing now" he smirked.