Am i wrong?• smut PP

Summary: "rail me if I'm wrong but..."
Warnings: smutttt, soft!Dom!peter, orgasm denial, rough unprotected sex, wrap it before you tap it, swearing, fluff, new relationship.
Word count: 2360

Your POV:
You were certain you were right, Tony and you had been talking about Peters web fluid, Tony says that you have to add methanol to the mix, but you think that you don't, actually, you know that you don't, I mean surely that would cause an explosion?

There's only one man that knows the answer, and you were so confident you were going to be right.

"Parker?!" You shouted into the living room, peters head shot round at you, his gaze softening slightly, he knew that walk, you had a purpose.

"Peter is fine y/n, what can I help you with? Math? Basic English?" Peter teased, making you roll your eyes.

"Funny. No I need your input" you said, running a hand through your hair.

"Shoot" Peter shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay so rail me if I'm wrong but-"

"Hold on, hold on. What?!" Peter shrieked, holding up his left hand to stop you from talking.

"Rail me? Where we have really rough se-"

"No no no, y/n I- I know what rail means, I just, um, seriously?!" He stuttered, folding his arms back across his chest.

"Yes Peter, if this is wrong then you have to take me away right now and rail me, that's part of the saying" you said, as if it was the most casual thing ever. It was a win win for you anyway, either you're right against Tony stark or you get railed by your crush, this was almost like getting peters consent.

You and Peter had met about 4 years ago when you were both 15, Tony had been travelling looking for superhero's to fight against caps team, and he recruited Peter, while Steve had been busy as well, finding you.

You and Peter fought each other, you won, and the rest is history, you are both really close friends, but the both of you couldn't deny that you desired more, something was pulling you two together.

"I- uh, o-okay, I ca- I can d-do that" Peter stuttered, though he was praying on the inside that you were wrong. 

"Okay, me and Tony were making your web fluids and I said-"

"You're wrong." Peter said without a falter of his new found smirk, a new confidence raged through him, he thought about it, his crush just admitted to wanting to be railed by him. And Tony's mentoring hasn't helped, Peter now had his cocky moments, and now was one of them.

"You didn't let me finish" you chuckled, which Peter shrugged, licking his lips.

"Tony said we have to add in methanol, but I don't think we do, so Who's right?" You asked, actually getting to finish the question.

Peter smirked again, taking a step closer to you, you could practically feel his body heat against you, and you were 100% sure he could hear your rapid heart beat.

"Tony is right, it's like the third step" he whispered, slowly inching closer to you, your breathing picked up, arousal slowly pooling in your panties.

"Oh" you whispered with a gulp, peters fingertips traced your arm lightly, sending goosebumps down it, and chills down your spine. When you turned back to him, your faces were mere inches apart, his eyes constantly flicking from your eyes to your lips.

You lean up and try to connect your lips, but he backs away, a whine tumbling from your lips.

"Soon kitten, you made me wait, now it's your turn" he whispered in your ear. Before leaving you high and dry, you didn't turn around to see where he was going, instead squeezing your eyes shut and letting out a breath you didn't even know you were holding in.