According to plan• part 1 PP

Summary: tik tok made me do this.
Warnings: swearing, slight smut, the usual crap
Word count: 983

Your POV:
I had been 'dating' Peter Parker for around 8 months now, but truth be told, I worked for red skull, I'm taking iron man down from the inside, I just needed to get in via his weakness. Peter Benjamin Parker.

Don't get me wrong, Peter is a lovely boy, poor fool fell for my plan in a second. My plan had to be set in motion very soon though, so I had to get to tony soon now. Here comes peter.

"Hey angel, you alright?" He asked, snapping me out of my secret thoughts as I stood in the kitchen with a half eaten bowl of cereal, but the other half was soggy now. I must have been thinking for a while.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay, just a little tired this morning" I chuckled lightly. Putting my cereal away now, I turned back to Peter and he looked almost nervous. "Are you okay Pete?" I tilted my head with a little giggle.

"Yeah I just uh, I need to tell you something" he nodded, he walked over closer to me, gently holding my waist, drawing sweet circles on my hips. I couldn't deny the pang in my chest from it.

"Y/n, I'm in love with you" he breathed out. "I love you, I love you a lot more than I've ever felt before" he admitted. My heart melted, I took a breath in and looked at the boy.

"I love you too Peter" I nodded, but did I mean it? I don't know. I do, but, my mission, my reward for if I complete. My phone started ringing. Red skull.

"Sorry, I need to take this I'll be a minute" I spoke, moving from his grasp and out of sight. I picked up the phone and held it close to my ear.

"How's it going y/n?" Red skulls rough voice asked me.

"Everything going according to the plan" I answered, checking my surroundings as I spoke.

"Good, you know what to do" he said before hanging up the phone, I sighed and took a second. Plastering my smile back on my face as I turned back over to Peter.

His smile brightened when I returned, he bit his lip and looked at my plump lips, his eyes widening with love. He cupped my cheek and brought our lips together, moulding together so nicely, moving in sync as always.

The make out started to get a bit heated, our kissing sloppy and erratic. His hands slipped down to my thighs, lifting me up with ease, my legs wrapping carelessly around his waist.

He broke the kiss and moved them to my neck, placing nippy and open mouthed kisses along my skin, while he took us away from the kitchen.

He found my sweet spot along my neck and I let out a pleased gasp, only to have him smirk against my neck and suck at the spot harder.

He took us into his room of the tower, laying me down on his bed and crawling over my body, his body hovered over mines while he continued painting my neck with light purple love marks.

His hand slithered just underneath the waistband of my leggings, dragging his finger along the skin teasingly. "Can I?" He asks, looking in my eyes for permission. I nodded, blinded by the love that bubbled up inside me. I gulped harshly as he pulled them down, now lowering his head lower and lower.

-
Our naked bodies were clung to each other now, still sweaty from our first time. I gave my virginity to him for this. Or did I do it because I may have actually loved him.

I climbed out of his bed, putting on my clothes once again while he slept. It's now or never, I can't keep doing this. It has to be done now. Infinity stones vault here I come. I thought to myself as I slipped out of peters room.

I made my way across the tower easily, too easily, ah,  never mind, guards, there were two guarding the vault. Not surprising, they could destroy the whole universe in a matter of milliseconds. Let's just get this over with. I stepped out from behind the wall.

"Hey! You!" One of them shouted, pointing there spear at me? What. I rolled my eyes and smirked, running over and punching him straight in the face. Tackling him to the ground, the other came up behind me and tried to stab me with the giant blade.

But I caught it, taking it in both my hands and flipping him to the ground. He landed with a thud, now the both of them were knocked out on the ground. I smirked and stood up from the ground, a smirk plastered on my face from admiring my work.

But all of a sudden I was thrown to the wall, a red silhouette caging my body in against the wall, his red hand was now wrapped gently, yet firmly around my neck, giving it a teasing squeeze every now and then. Peter.

"What are you doing sweetheart?" He asked mockingly, he took the mask off and revealed his smirking lips.

"Just taking a stroll" I lied, playing at his game.

"By taking out some of our best guards? Oh baby, you're in for it now huh" he teased, his lips saying gotcha. Yet both of our eyes screamed I'm sorry.

His ear piece started ringing, he brought his hand up too it and answered the call. "How are you doing Pete?" Tony's voice boomed through the ear piece.

"Everything is going according to plan" Peter said, before looking into my eyes, his pupils growing in hurt, sizzling lust and sorry. As did mine.

That was before the world went dark.