"Okay," Rose smiles.

"How are you?" She asks, "How are you?" But he questions her back.

~

The family had lunch peacefully. Tyler notices that Rose's wounds have almost recovered and she is feeling better.

Right now, they are in her room because he wants to talk about something important. That's why he came here in the first place.

Rose asked him about the people who kidnapped her. He brushed it off by saying they were some local goons who kidnapped her for money.

But in reality, those were Nobel's people. There is still no explanation as to why they targeted Rose, the driver man hasn't revealed anything yet. It's clear to King that they attempted an attack to even out. After all, Tyler did blow their main headquarters. But what's odd is that they kidnapped Rose.

Out of all, why her?

Coming back into Rose's room, both of them are in the middle of a conversation.

"Yes, I know, I know but sometimes we face people having huge power in their hands and we can't directly give them a head-on,"

"We have to frame plans to beat those powerful bad guys. And as I told you, there is one like them in our hit list," Rose listens to him carefully. He has been asking her something that she isn't very comfortable agreeing to.

"He's on his move and we need you to help us catch him," His eyes showed genuine determination.

"But-"

"I promise that nothing will happen to you, you just have to go with us."

"Go where?"

"Very soon King is going to ask you to accompany him, it would be an uncrowded place," He pauses.

"He is going to meet that man there," Tyler notices Rose feeling uneasy.

"All you have to do is stand there, nothing else," He involuntarily holds Rose's hands.

"I will be there and I'm going to protect you. No harm would come your way, please,"

"Please, help us." Rose stood baffled inwardly. She doesn't want to be anywhere near dangerous people. The last time she was, it almost killed her.

"But, I-I'm no one Tyler, what difference would it make if I accompany? I don't understand,"

Tyler clenches his jaw slightly. She is not aware of what she is and how much of a difference it shall make if she goes. She knows nothing.

"I... I can only tell you that your presence is extremely needed, Rose-"

"Yes, but why?" She asks, she comprehends that Tyler is hiding something big from her.

"I can't tell you now..."

"Then I'm not going!"

"You are hiding something from me,"

"Something that I should be knowing." Rose looks at him with demanding eyes.

"I can't tell you now, but I promise, once it's all settled,"

"I will tell you." Rose shakes her head in disapproval.

"Please, Rose," His grip firms around her hands. She observes desperation in his voice.

Rose doesn't speak for a long time.

"Fine, but,"

"You will tell me," She says. Tyler's tensed eyebrows relax, he places a small kiss on one of her hands before thanking her.

Rose senses something weird going on but brushes it off. If it's that important for him then I can't deny it. She thinks.

~

"She's ready."

"Good-"

"Now, my mom, King!" Tyler demands.

"I know, I know, you'll have her soon,"

"Soon? We had a deal!" Tyler loses his patience. He is fuming in rage and hatred again.

"I've done my part!"

"Wait till tomorrow, once I'm done with Andrew, you can have your dear mother back," Tyler could feel him smirking at his helplessness.

"Protect Rose. If anything happens to her, I'm afraid that you might lose her too-" Tyler cuts the call. His hands were shaking and his breathing was heavy.

He's out of control.

Once it's all done, I will kill you. He thinks.

And I'll kill you again for taking what's mine. He recalls something.