"Well, I hope we don't get caught" sabi ko. He looked at me confused and mumbled a what. I stood up from my chair and went towards him. I kept staring into his eyes and I could sense how confused he was. I stopped in front of him and sat down on his lap. Our breaths getting heavier and heavier by the second. My hands roamed around his hair and leaned my lips into his. I pulled him closer and kissed him hard. He let my tongue into him and we started making out. His hands were all over my back and slowly went down to my ass. 

"Fuck, I miss this" he whispered and kept kissing me. My breasts suddenly felt his hands and he started massaging them. 

"Maggie?" Umalis naman ako agad kay Sandro at nalaglag sa sahig.

"MAGGIE!" sigaw ni Sandro at bigla na lumitaw sa dining room si kuya Gabrielle at tumakbo papalapit saken. 

Tangina, ang sakit. 

"Maggie! How the hell did you fall?" Kuya asked. Tumingin ako kay Sandro at naghanap ako ng alabi. 

"Uhh, ano kasi kuya, tatayo na sana ako kaso natalisod lang ako" rason ko. 

Tinawanan naman ako ni kuya at tinulungan na ako. Sandro kept himself from laughing and naka ngiti nalang saken. 

"I was just gonna ask how much is your rate for a portrait. I'm planning on giving it to Sam"

"Sure kuya, Bigay ko sayo mamaya yung list. I'll drop by your room" He nodded and thanked me. Naiwan kami ni Sandro sa dining ulit and there was an awkward moment between us until Sandro bursted out laughing. Hinampas ko siya at napatawa nalang din. 

"Bwisit ka talaga!" sabi ko sakanya

"Sorry na nga e!" tawa niya. 

"Maggie, the list ha!" sigaw ni kuya Gab. I rolled my eyes and may bigla ako naalala. 

"Babe, tara!"  hinigit ko si Sandro at sinama siya papunta sa kwarto. I opened the door and told him to sit on the bed. 

"Upo ka muna wait, let me get it!" 

Sandro

I sat down at her bed and let her go to the closet. I watch her scramble around the room. Ano nanaman kaya hinahanap neto?

"Close your eyes!" she yelled. I laughed a bit and closed my eyes. I hear her cute little footsteps getting closer and I smiled while I think of her. 

"Okay, open them!" I opened my eyes and saw her holding a huge canvas that was half her size. 

"What is that, honey?" I asked

"It's my Christmas present for you!" She smiled at me and gave me the present. 

"Honey! mag va-valentine's day na and you already have a present for me!" I told her. She sat beside me and said

"Well, we didn't see each other at Christmas and we went to London at new years and dumeretso kana agad Ilocos after a day arriving here so, ngayon lang nag ka time for this" She pouted and I somehow felt bad that we aren't spending that much time together like how we used to before. I kissed her on the cheek and apologized. 

I tear up the wrapper and there it is. A beautiful portrait of my favorite picture of us. Kaya pala nag tanong siya kung anong favorite picture ko nang kaming dalawa!

I looked at the portrait and was truly mesmerized by the details and how our faces looked so real. 

"I've never seen such perfection, babe! well except for you, you're beyond perfect and I love you hehe" I told her and she gave me a kiss. I couldn't stop smiling and staring at the painting that my girlfriend made. 

"Thank you, babe. I fucking love it" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her the best hug I could ever give. I'm really happy I got her to be a part of my life and that will never change. 

"JACKSON! Why did you do this? WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN HUH?!" We pulled away from each other and heard his dad yell downstairs. 

She quickly got off the bed and went outside her room. I came up behind her and saw his dad yelling at Jackson while her mom stands aside. Her brothers soon came outside of their rooms and were startled by the screaming. 

"I'm sorry, dad but I love her! I have never felt this way about someone!" Jackson said

"YOU LOVE HER! OKAY! I GET THAT, SON! but are you ready to be a father?!" Maggie gasped and covered her mouth. She looked at her brothers and they were shocked as well. Shit, this isn't good. 

-

After the whole argument, everything was quiet. Maggie and I stayed silently in her room. She cuddled between my arms and I just rubbed her shoulders to soothe her. 

"Do you think your dad is mad?" I asked

"I don't think so. Maybe he's just shocked like all of us" After that, we heard a knock on the door. 

"Maggie, where's Sandro?" I heard his dad and I immediately opened the door. 

"I'm here, tito"

"Come with me" 

I looked at Maggie for a bit and followed his dad. 

We went to his office and he let me sit down on the sofa. He sat down on his chair and seemed to take a couple of breaths before talking. 

"I'm sorry that you have to witness that" he apologized. 

"Oh, it's no problem, tito. I understand and I know it's a private issue po but I promise, I will keep it to myself po"

He nodded and thanked me for my kindness.

"Sandro, you and my daughter have been dating for a couple of months. You might or might not be doing adult stuff that couples usually do"

oh my god, is he talking about sex?

"I know my daughter. She has big dreams. She is the best and most amazing person you can ever meet and I'm happy that a guy like you is with her. So as a father, I want you to promise me" 

"Do not wreck my daughter's life. Do not ruin her dreams or her life. Wag na wag mo, sisirain ang pagkatao at imahe ng anak ko. Can you promise me that?" 

I looked at him and stood up from my seat. 

"I promise. I love your daughter, tito. She is the best human being in the world. She is the most amazing and I have never met someone as kindhearted as she is. I will never ruin your trust, sir. You have my word" I offered my hand to shake and he did. He smiled at me and nodded. 

"Thank you, Sandro. You may go now" 

Bumalik na ako sa kwarto ni Maggie at dali daling yumakap sakanya. 

"Everything alright babe?" she asked and wrapped her arms around me

"I promise, I will never hurt you, Maggie. I promise. Hinding hindi na kita sasaktan"

.

.

Author's note: hey! sorry been super busy!! kakatapos lang ng midterms and orders. If you want to order a customized painting, feel free to message me! pwede ko kayo i-paint ni Sandro! hahahaha, Thank you so much for 7k reads! Y'all are amazing <33