Why hasn't Sandro called yet? Does he not care anymore? we've been dating for a few months now and this is the first time we've actually fought. I really didn't like the fact that his assistant was very rude to his brothers and the people he's friends with. He's been under a lot of pressure and responsibilities that he had no time even for a rude assistant. It's been tough to be separated like this for weeks. He used to visit me each week but with the work in Ilocos, he couldn't anymore. Unfortunately, it's a very long drive from here to Ilocos that's why I couldn't visit him and we're not that rich to own a private jet like them. I just stayed at my place, thinking about Sandro until manang called me. 

"Yes po? anjan na po sila kuya?"

"wala pa pero andito yung boyfriend mo"

"po?" 

I was confused for a bit until I saw someone enter the backyard. He was standing right beside manang, holding a flower na parang pinitas lang sa gilid. He couldn't form a smile but his eyes told me that he was indeed happy. 

"Sandro" napatayo ako at agad tumakbo papunta sakanya. 

"Come here, baby" I jumped into his arms and he lifted me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and let the moment just sink in my head. He kept whispering and apologizing over and over again. 

"I'm sorry baby" I told him 

"Shhh, no. It's my fault, love. I'm sorry, honey. I love you please don't leave me" He told me and kept kissing my face. I faced him and his eyes were tearing up. 

"I love you" He smiled at me and kissed me after hearing that I still love him. He spin us around and cheered. He put me down and he just stood right in front of me holding the side of my face. He slowly kissed my forehead and I wrapped my hands around his. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. I pulled him to where I was sitting and invited him to sit down with me. 

"to apologize. I realized that she was indeed rude and I was just too focused on being a good man to the people. I didn't realize na, nagging mali na ako to the people who are around me. Especially to my family. You're part of the family FYI"

Natawa naman ako at binigyan nalang ng halik and pisngi niya. So, I'm family too. 

"You're not bad and you're already a good man, Sandro. You've proven it a bunch of times and I am so proud of you, my future congressman" I told him. He looked at me with all wisdom and happiness that he could pose. 

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay na. I'm just happy you're here" I leaned in towards him and hugged him. He kissed my head and mumbled an 'i love you'

"I love you too, Sandro" 

-

After dinner, Sandro and I stayed at the dining table for a couple of minutes and ate some ice cream while we talked. 

"Wait, wait! so you saw Ethan and Lindsey, making out in the kitchen?!" Sandro yelled

"BABY KEEP IT DOWN! and yes! Lindsey and I were having a sleepover because we haven't had one in years! she said she was going to the bathroom, but then I got hungry kaya bumaba ako sa kitchen tapos nakita ko, nagla laplapan amputa!"

Tawang tawa si Sandro at halos mabilaukan na sa kinakain niya. 

"Oh my god! HAHAHA thank god, di tayo nahuhuli" He whispered

"Hey!" sabay hampas sakanya

"What?! I'm just saying" He smirked and continued to eat his dessert.