"You need to stop crying-" He cuts himself as a faint noise rings in his ears. They're near.

He can't risk informing Rose, she would end up crying her life out even after he manages to save her from those men.

"Shh," He whispers while studying their surroundings. Rose's little whines were becoming an obstacle. Slightly fed up with her wailing, he spats,

"God, Rose, if you won't stop crying I'm going to kiss you so hard, I swear!"

Rose stops immediately. Staring directly into his eyes with her blurry vision, she tries gulping down her uncontrollable sobs.

He scoffs, "Obviously,"

"Now you stop." He spats in a low voice.

King shakes his head before continuing to look around. He has to get her back home safely. Or else, the guilt for risking her life is going to eat his heart out.

"Don't make any noise," He whispers. Firmly holding her hand, he reaches a trail of bushes.

"Go inside," He leaves Rose's hand. "And don't come out, no matter what." He seriously speaks looking directly into her eyes.

"But-"

"I will be back, don't worry. Now go and hide!" He turns his back on her.

"King," Rose whimpers softly. Her heart starts pounding drastically again.

"What?" He spats hurriedly.

"J-Just take care, please," He observes care in her eyes.

Rose knew where he was going. She was worried for him and wanted him to come back safe and sound.

Her heart was ticking for him.

"I will." He replies and kisses her forehead.

Something clicks Rose the instant his lips part from her forehead. A past memory.

Running off at a distance, he turns around again and gestures to her to hide in the bushes. Rose nods before hiding in.

She watches his back without blinking before he disappears. That's when it comes in front of her eyes.

ROSE'S POV

"Dylan!" I yell, tripping a little on my feet. What's wrong with my heels today? They were perfectly fine a few days back. Stupid extra inches!

"Yes, I am here, now get in," A tall man, really tall man comes in front of my eyes and opens a gate for me.

Gate to where? We're home so soon, huh?

I look inside the small black door which consists of two chairs and a wheel. What the hell, a wheel?

"This doesn't look like my home, what is this place?" I turn to face the man again. Where is he?

"I am here," He places a hand under my chin and drags it upwards. So tall.

"And sit in the car, I'll drive you home." He again motions me to sit inside that mini thing behind me.

"No!"

"What no?"

"I don't want to sit. I want my bed, I am sleepy, see!" I widen my eyes so he could see the sleep in my eyes.

"Get in or I'll throw you inside," He spats.

"Fine, but on one condition," I hear him sighing. "What is it?"