"What's wrong with the dress?" I asked sadly.

"Aria it shows way to much. I don't want anyone looking at what's mine.
Now pick another dress" he growled his eyes glowing yellow.

"Nik it barely shows any skin. Do you want me going like a nun" I snapped.

"Well if that keeps you covered!" he said sarcastically. I shook my head turned and starting to brush my hair.

That's when he yanked me and I felt the cold air whisk my back he'd torn the dress off me.

"Nik!" I shouted sadly it barely showed anything he's being ridiculous!

I know what to cover. I really liked that dress Damon got it for me. My own brother bought it! That's how you know it showed barely anything and Damon is really protective of me.

Nik discarded the dress to the floor his eyes still yellow.

"Your mine Aria. I'm the only one who gets to see you like that. Your mine" he growled grabbing me and kissing me hard on the lips.

"Don't start pouting on me" he said putting his hands on my behind.

"I liked the dress Nik. You didn't have to do that. So what if men have to get binoculars to see anything! It wouldn't matter you know I love you and only you" I sighed and shook my head looking down.

I don't know what's wrong with me I keep getting a feeling like something bad is going to happen today.

He was silent for a moment me just looking at me but was grazing his fingers over my back making me squirm a little he noticed and took pleasure in it.

"Why do I have a feeling this isn't over me not letting you wear that dress" he said.

He took my arm making me look at him then cupping my face.

"Tell me. What's wrong sweetheart I can fix it" he whispered and I looked into his big blue eyes.

"Sorry. I know your just being protective. I get it. I mean I don't like it when girls look at you. " I smiled lightly.

"Love you know those girls are no you in my eyes, your the only one I see. I love you Aria and only you nothing is ever going to change that. Okay" he whispered kissing my forehead and then my lips considering I was standing here in nothing but my undergarments, him in his sweatpants I don't know how I haven't taken him yet.

My heart warmed at what he'd said.

"I just feel like something really bad is going to happen today. Can't you and I just stay home...." I said. He smirked then leaned his forehead against mine.

"As much as I want that...we both know Rebekah will have bloody murder " he chuckled.

"I wonder if we could sneak out of it?" I asked smirking at him he raised an eyebrow.

He hummed pulling me closer "Aria" he said.

I chuckled "Now oh Mr. Over Protective one pick a dress for me since your so good at it" I said.

He sarcastically glared at me pulling me to his side going threw the dresses.

"Why have I let you own half of these?" He mumbled and I slapped his back he chuckled.

"Nik just pick there not all bad" I said standing on my tippy toes behind him hugging him from behind leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'd rather "cuddle" with you." He grinned.

A few moments later he's given me my dress which was a simple blue dress covering me quite well.

I pulled his arm and turned him around his lips automatically meeting with mine.