Meet up (Tommy)

Littles: Tommy (1), Sapnap (3)
Cgs: Tubbo, Karl
Extras: George, Wilbur, Dream, and more

Requested by ashleexspamz

Tw/Cws: Pushing off regression, unwillingly regressing. (other then that it's all fluff)

Tommy sat in the waiting area waiting to board his plane with Tubbo, Wilbur, and George. He felt fuzzy, he had since he left the house that morning, but he pushed it off while telling himself that it was just him being excited for the meet up.

He knew better than that, he knew that his regression was slowly creeping up on him, but he couldn't regress now.

He knew that he should've let himself regress the night before but the fear that he would wake up and still be small scared him so he didn't but now he regretted that decision a lot.

He tugged on Wilburs jacket a bit, trying to gain the olders attention. "How much longer?," Tommy asked when Wilbur finally turned around. "Not much longer Toms, I suggest using the bathroom now if you need to," Wilbur responded before going back to his and Georges conversation and getting teased about his brotherly response.

The nickname made the fuzzy feeling worse as Tommy slumped back against his seat, the plastic chair being very uncomfortable. Tommy heard Wilbur say "Don't say that I will cry," and giggled a bit.

Tubbo look over at Tommy in surprise from the noise and Tommy instantly grew embarrassed. " 'M sorry," Tommy mumbled as he straightened himself out. "It's alright Tommy," Tubbo offered a soft smile as he let out his own small laugh. Tommy smiled a bit and looked up when the announcement that their flight was there came on.

Tommy stumbled off the plane feeling exhausted, the flight took over nine hours and he didn't sleep for most of it which didn't help the growing fuzziness one bit. "You alright buddy?," George asked while steadying Tommy.

"Mhm jus' tired," Tommy responded with a raspy voice and a firm nod. George didn't seem to mind or question Tommy when he slurred his words a bit by accident which gave Tommy the feeling that he was fine.

Tubbo, however, was watching him carefully, he had seen that body language before in a few of his other friends and it all resulted in the same thing.

Tubbo grabbed Tommys hand and gave him a reassuring smile which made the fog that clouded Tommys brain grow even more. Tommy knew that he would for sure regress during this trip but he didn't want it to be this soon.

" 'M fine Toby," Tommy mumbled under his breath but loud enough for the older boy to hear. "I know bud I'm just helping you get to the cab, you're wobbling a bit," Tubbo said softly, making Tommy whine softly and lean on Tubbo.

"It's alright angel we'll be there soon, I know you're sleepy," Tubbo reassured with a smile. "Tired," Tommy mumbled and started to chew on the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt.

Tubbo sat them in the cab and reached into his bag, pulling out a clean hoodie and putting it on Tommy. The hoodie was Ranboos and Tubbo kept it so it fit Tommy fairly big which made the little giggle. Wilbur got in the cab and raised a eyebrow at Tommy who was flapping his hands as a stim.

Tubbo shook his head and Wilbur left it at that, knowing it wasn't his business and that Tommy would tell him when he's ready. Tommy kept happily stimming and soon George got in the car, instantly cooing at the little who giggled in happiness.

The car started moving which scared the little and he clung onto Tubbo. Tubbo laughed a bit as he softly pet Tommys hair.

Soon Tommy was asleep, contently napping as Tubbo held him close protectively. "Tubs you've gotta wake him up," George said as the cab driver pulled up outside of Dreams house. Tubbo gave Wilbur puppy dog eyes. "Fine," Wilbur sighed heavily. "I'll carry him," Wilbur finally agreed.