family pt2 (Tommy+Wil)

Littles: Tommy (3), Wilbur (1½)
Cgs: Techno and Phil

Tw/Cws: Abusive parent, physical harm/getting hurt, small panic attack, uncomfortable doctors appointment. (Basically please don't read if you're small! /srs)

Tommy was awoken from his peaceful nap by a knock on the door, well... knock was a understatement it was more of a bang.

As he stumbled to find Phil, Wilbur found him and picked him up carefully. "I'm not little Wil," Tommy playfully rolled his eyes and attempted to get down.

"Tommy shh, come on," Wilbur looked very worried, or scared actually. He carried Tommy to his temporary room in Phils house and sat him on the bed.

"What's going on?," Tommy asked slowly. Wilburs eyes widened and he looked around the room quickly. "Your um- your parents are here," Tommy stopped moving around and stared at Wilbur in shock.

Today made his fourth week with them, it also meant he was supposed to go home yesterday. After he had been small for the first three days of his stay he was finally big again and, after some convincing, he told Phil about his family.

Phil swore he wasn't letting him go back there, that didn't seem the case now.

"THOMAS SIMONS, YOU COME HERE NOW!," The pair heard his mother, assuming, yell from downstairs.

Tommy went to move on instinct before Wilbur stopped him. "Tommy no, you can't go back," Wilbur was on the verge of tears.

He didn't know what to do or how to react, which of course was expected when he was in this situation for the first time. He was nervous and anxious and scared. He didn't want his brother to be taken from him.

Wilbur and Tommy jumped as the room door burst open. Tommy's mother walked in absolutely fuming and practically ran over to the bed.

Phil came running in behind her. "Miss please leave, I will call the cops," Tommy's mother simply ignored him and grabbed Tommy's arm.

She yanked his arm harshly and a loud pop was heard throughout the room. "Tommy!," Wilbur gasped as the youngers face turned from shock to pain and his arm went limp.

His mother yanked his arm again to try and get him up which just caused him to yelp and recoil.

"Stop! It- it hurts!," Tommy cried out and attempted to get away from the woman.

Phil recovered from his shock and grabbed his phone quickly.

"Oh stop being dramatic!," His mother said but shut up when Techno walked into the room swiftly, he seemed to have heard Tommy scream.

He had blood on his face which most likely wasn't his. "I suggest you leave before you get a broken nose and join your husband," Techno said, separating her hand and Tommy's wrist and lightly pushing her to the door.

Wilbur, who was frozen for a good few minutes, blinked slowly and shakily reached out for Tommy.

Tommy flinched harshly but, upon realizing it was just Wilbur, he moved towards his older brother.

The two hugged tightly while Techno escorted the couple out the door and slammed it in their faces. Phil has gone to get a ice pack.

Techno returned and sat on the bed. "Tommy I need to check your arm, alright?," Tommy weakly nodded and allowed Techno to move his arm various ways until it got too painful.

By this time Phil had returned with a ice pack and Tommy's little stuff.

Tommy had a pacifier gently placed in his mouth while Techno went to google where the nearest urgent care was.