Blues blues (Skeppy)

Little: Skeppy (2)
Cg: Badboyhalo
Extras: Dream, Sapnap, and Lucy. George and Karl are mentioned.

No tws:)

"Oh my goodness Sapnap! Stop burning the trees!," Bad yelped in panic, trying to put out the fire. "Sap stoppp we have to build here! Go get wood before I do," Bad scolded, he sounded so much like a dad.

"No, stay in the mine, I'll get the wood," Dream offered, acting like a adult for once. "Thank you Dream, where's gogy by the way?," Bad asked, distracted with mining. "Sleeping," Dream was quick to reply. "Oh really? How do you know?," Sapnap teasesd smugly, his smirk audible. "We're on call, he's very adorable," Dream seemed to have forgotten that Bad was streaming.

Just as he was about to tease the muffin outta Dream Bad heard small footsteps and his doorknob turned. He quickly muted his mic and turned his chair to where Skeppy was standing, they starting living together two months ago because it would be easier as Skeppys caregiver to not be far away from him.

"What's up skep?," Bad asked.

"Buba," Skeppy mumbled before walking towards Bad. "Aww hello little muffin! Want me to end stream?," Bad cooed at the little. "Mms, but cans stay on call," Skeppy says as he climbs onto his lap. Bad unmutes his mic and closed out minecraft. "Hey guys! I'm really sorry but rat just threw up on my carpet and I should end stream and take her to the vet,".

It's a bad excuse but it worked and soon the chat filled with 'hope she gets better soon!'s and 'bye bad!'s. "Thanks for watching, bye guys!," Bad said his goodbyes then hit the end stream button. "That was a lie guys, Zaks little," Bad said to his friends, they knew about Skeppys regression. "Oh cool! Gogys little right now too he's napping," Dream admitted.

"Aww I wish them and Karl could have a playdate, that would be so cute!," Sapnap joined the coversation. "Hey bub, wanna change out of those big boy clothes?," Bad asked Skeppy, who's head shot up at the nickname. "Mm!", he agreed, getting up and off his lap.

"Hey guys I gotta go! I'll talk with you guys later," Bad said his goodbyes to his friends who were going back and forth about whether George or Karl is cuter. "Also personally I think skeppy beats both of them by a long shot," Bad said quickly before leaving the call. Skeppy giggles at the compliment and grabs his hand, squeezing it a bit out of excitment.

They walked to his room and sat him on his bed. "Should I pick or do you want to lovely?," Bad asked, opening his closet and looking inside at his adorable outfits. "You pick dada," He mumbled, clearly distracted. Bad looked in the closet for a good minute before deciding on a blue oversized shirt, black shorts, and knee lenth blue socks with white stripes.

Bad helped him get dressed then set him back onto the bed. "Ahh! Oh my goodness, you're so cutee baby!," Bad cooed at him, making him giggle. Bad could've sworn his heart literally melted. Grabbing Skeppys hand, Bad put his blue paci in his mouth and walk with him to the living room

"Cartoons?," Bad asked him, when he looked at him he was on his back playing with his toes. Laughing at him, Bad helped him sit on the couch the right way then re-asked the question, this time getting a answer. "Blues clues halo! Blues clues!," Skeppy repeated excitedly as the show came on.

☆<Time skip>☆

A hour later, bad had a sleeping little, a sleeping foot, and the inability to move because both Skeppy and Lucy were using him as a pillow. He was fine with it though since he loved both of them so much.

A/N: Sorry if that ending kinda sucked I didn't really know how to end it also I thought it'll be kinda cool to mention other littles so thats where that came from anyways! Thanks for reading and remember to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest bye! -A<3

word count: 697