stuffies and washing machine (tubbo)

Little: Tubbo (3-1)
Cg: Lani (his sister)

"Tubs please get up from the floor," Tubbo currently sat on the floor with his hands and face smooshed against the washing machine window.

"Uh-uh," He mumbled as best as he could with his mouth being pressed against the glass.

"C'mon, how about we go watch a movie!," Lani offered, she had been trying for ten minutes to get her brother off the floor but he insisted on watching 'cubbles' until he was done washing.

The origin story of Mr.cubbles was that his name was chosen while Tubbo was really small and couldn't pronounce the word cuddle right.

"Toby please get up from the floor," Tubbo froze upon hearing his real name, he instantly thought he did something wrong.

"I sorry," Tubbo stood up shakily and wobbled to his sister, staring at her with big teary eyes.

"No you didn't do anything Tubs! I'm sorry I just got a bit frustrated," Lani wrapped Tubbo in a hug and he instantly melted into it.

He wouldn't admit it but he was a bit tired from watching the machine spin for fifteen minutes.

"Wanna come to the couch bub?," Lani grasped his hand and slowly led him to the couch which had a fluffy blanket and a bottle on it.

Lani had made the bottle soon after Mr.cubbles was put to wash. She knew her brother wouldn't want to leave his favorite stuffed bear and thought ahead.

Tubbo climbed onto the cough and nuzzled his face into the soft blanket, clutching it in his hands.

"Baba?," Tubbo mumbled sleepily. He had always been one to get sleepy when he had comfort items and though he had never seen that blanket before, soft things took a toll on him.

"Of course love," Lani handed him the bottle before sitting on the couch next to him and pulling him close to her.

Tubbo laid his head on her shoulder and began drinking the bottle, slowly dozing off.

The bottle fell from his hands as he fell asleep and Lani quickly caught it before it hit him.

She laid Tubbo back onto the couch and covered him with the blanket, which he unconsciously clutched onto.

The washing machine beeped.

A/N: I just thought of this and had to write it though it's very short 😅 -A <3

Word count: 396