Tiny time (Jack)

Little: Jack (manifold) (0-1) Cg: Niki (nihachu)

Tw/Cw: None :]

Nobodys pov:

Jack pulled slightly on Nikis sweater and pouted, rubbing his eyes with his free hand. "What's wrong little bug?," Niki smiled softly at jack and bent down to be face to face as he was sitting down.

"Get off the floor," Niki laughed and helped Jack onto his feet. Jack immediately clung to Niki, clutching her sweater.

"What's wrong bub?," Niki was actually starting to get worried, Jack was usually very energetic and happy but today he seemed slow? And more tired.

Jack babbled a bit and looked at Nikis face. Niki giggled as she realized and she lifted Jack into her arms. (Strong Niki supremacy)

"Your quite small today, huh baby?," Jack just babbled and nodded as fast as his small mind would let him.

"Don't get dizzy bubs!," Niki reminded and carried Jack over to the living room couch.

Jack pointed at the TV and looked at Niki with big eyes. "Cartoons?," Niki guessed and when Jack nodded she turned the TV on.

Niki flipped through the channels until she found the baby channel, a cartoon that Jack recognized was playing and the little was immediately invested.

Niki grabbed Jacks paci from the table and Jacks soft blanket. Jack didn't really like stuffed animals as much as other littles did but he adored soft blankies.

Niki placed Jacks paci in his mouth, the little still distracted by the show, and handed him his blankie.

Jack clutched onto the blanket and leaned more into Niki, his head on her shoulder.

Niki scooted back on the couch so her back was against the back of the couch then she resituated Jack so he was lying down and his head on was her lap.

"Ni ni?," Jack slurred out from around his paci. "Ni ni tiny," Niki rubbed Jacks back gently as he dozed off.

Niki lowered the volume of the show and smiled fondly as Jack peacefully fell asleep.
_______________________________________

A/N: quick chapter for you guys :) I've never written small Jack I don't think and I actually really enjoyed writing this! -A<3

Words:359