Bee says boop (tubs)

Little: Tubbo (2)
Cgs: Ranboo, Lani

Tw/Cws: None, just fluff :]

"Lani! Lookie look!," Tubbo ran into Lanis room excitedly, Ranboo not too far behind.

"What's up tubzo?," Lani chuckled in amusement as her brother held up a stuffed bee. "Me an' boo was openin' gifs an' lookie!" Lani reached out for the bee and Tubbo let her take it.

"Aw they're adorable Tubs, name?," Lani glanced up at Tubbo who was rocking on his heels. "Mmm none yet, but I know soon!," The bee was handed back to the boy.

"Buddy, how old are you feelin'?," Ranboo asked from the doorway, Lani laughed as Tubbo slowly looked up at him, clearly having forgotten how tall he is.

"Bein' talls no fun cus den you don' get to boss peoples around to get you stuffs," Tubbo pointed at the tallers head as if he was accusing him of something.

Ranboo mentally facepalmed and re-asked the question. Tubbo gleefully laughed and held up two fingers then he walked forward and tapped the stuffie against Ranboos stomach.

"Bee says boop," The mentally younger said then he laughed as if it was the funniest thing. Ranboo joined in on the laughing then Lani joined in too.

It was certainly going to be a long day but both the caregivers were happy just to see the little so happy and carefree.

A/N: Yes I know what I said and I am still on break but I wanted to give some people a bit of serotonin so there ya go:) I'll go back to watching YouTube and sulking now -A<3

Word count: 271