Binder troubles (Aimsey)

Little: Aimsey (age unknown) Cg: Ranboo

Tw/Cw: loosing a binder, slight panicking, feeling overwhelmed.

Nobodies pov:

"Rannn!," Aimsey shouted and ran into the living room. Ranboo was currently staying over.

"What's wrong Aimee?," Ranboo stood up, ready to help in any way he could.

"I can't find my binder! I thought I knew where I put it last but I don't, I dont!," Aimsey began to pace and move their arms around as they spoke.

Ranboo reached out and gently held onto their hands to stop the frantic movement. "Calm Aims, I'll help you look," Ranboo smiled at them and Aimsey nodded sadly.

Aimsey sniffled and suddenly reached out and hugged Ranboo tightly. "Today's not a good day huh?," Ranboo pat Aimseys head with one hand, hugging back with the other.

"Nuh-uh, don't like chest right now," Ranboo hummed in understandment. He didn't know exactly how gender dysphoria felt but he thought it was sort of how he felt with his facial dysmorphia.

"That's alright buddy, come let's go look," Ranboo gave Aimsey his hoodie that was around his waist and held their hand to bring them into their room.

"Mkay, direct me. Where'd you leave it last?," Aimsey pointed at the chair that was at their desk then put the hoodie on, readjusting it multiple times.

Ranboo went and looked around the desk then under it and around the chair. He knew Aimsey was probably very overwhelmed and he wanted to help them.

When he didn't find it there and nowhere else in the room, he went outside the room to continue searching.

Ranboo made his way through the kitchen and living room before getting to the bathroom.

Ranboo almost laughed as he saw the binder hanging on the shower curtain pole.

It was unfortunately damp though so Aimsey couldn't wear it, Ranboo assumed they had washed it.

"Aimee!", Ranboo called then jumped when he felt two hands on his shoulders. Aimsey giggled then immediately pouted as they spotted the binder.

"Buddy, it was here the whole time," Ranboo laughed a bit and pat Aimseys head.

"Forgot I washed it," Aimsey pouted more then immediately got distracted with Ranboos hoodie strings.

"Boo?," Aimsey patted Ranboos shoulder lightly and the taller hummed in response.

"Cuddle?," Aimsey gave Ranboo puppy eyes, And though he would've said yes anyway he couldn't help but coo.

"Mkay angel, up we go!," Ranboo lifted Aimsey effortlessly and walked to the living room.

Ranboo put a random cartoon on the TV and situation the pair comfortably.

Aimsey was lying on Ranboo, their legs stopped just below his knees, with their head on his chest and Ranboos arms wrapped around their stomach.

Aimsey wasn't at all paying attention to the TV and instead was just noticing how tired they felt.

"Nap time?," Ranboo asked with a small laugh, it was clearly naptime as Aimseys eyes were half closed already.

"Ni ni boo," Aimsey mumbled against his chest. "Night night bub," Ranboo replied and continued playing with their hair.

Aimsey closed their eyes and let themselves drift off to sleep, they knew Ranboo would be there when they woke up and that's all they really needed.
_______________________________________

A/N: First ever Aimsey chapter pog? This is kinda short but I like it anyway :] also Ranboo is definitely the type to help someone find their binder.

Words: 561