Mumza knows best (Wilbur)

Little: Wilbur (2-1)
Cgs: Phil and Kristin
Babysitters: Charlie and Tommy

Tw/Cws: Swearing

Requested by: DreamSWilbur (hope this is what you wanted!)

Wilbur slumped back in his chair after clicking the 'end stream' button. "That was sick!," Tommy's voice rang out through the office.

"Uncle nasty isn't actually haunted though.. Right?," Tommy asked Charlie. Neither had noticed as Wilbur began to feel smaller by the second and neither had even checked on the man when the stream ended.

"Hey bitch boy! Is-," Tommy cut himself off as he saw Wilburs face. Now Wilbur was a particularly sensitive little and didn't like being called mean things, His small mind could never tell the difference between joking or seriousness.

Wilbur teared up at the name, His sweater sleeve had ended up in his mouth without him noticing.

"Hey Wil? You feeling small?," Tommy lowered his voice to not scare the mentally younger.

Wilbur nodded and babbled a bit through the sleeve in his mouth. Wilbur tended to slip quite young usually but since he hadn't let himself slip in a long time he had gotten smaller than he usually did.

He most likely had slipped further when Tommy called him the not-so-nice name which meant he wouldn't be talking much and definitely couldn't walk much either.

Charlie stood at the door awkwardly, forgotten about. He cleared his throat and Tommy looked up quickly.

"Ah sorry Charlie! Wilburs a age regressor, can't explain right now because I have to figure out how to get him to Phil but Google it," So while Tommy got on call with Phil, Charlie began his research.

"Hmm that makes sense," Charlie turned his phone off and moved towards Wilbur, who was sucking on a soother and sitting on the floor.

"Hi buddy! Why're you sitting on the floor?," Charlie sat with Wilbur who just stared at him in silence.

"Do ya know how old you are Wil?," Tommy called out to him from the desk where he was in a discord vc with Phil and Kristin.

Wilbur held two fingers up then put one down. "One and a half," Tommy said aloud for both Phil and Charlie.

"Aww he's so small," Kristin's voice rang out of the speakers, her voice thick with affection and kindness.

"Mama?," Wilburs face lit up and he tried to stand, Charlie catching him as he wobbled.

"Mama there?," Wilbur wobbled to the computer and he smiled widely as he saw his caregivers on the screen.

"Hi baby!," Kristin gasped as Wilbur came into frame. "Hi munchkin!," Phil chuckled.

"We go mama?," Wilbur asked Tommy, plopping down on the floor again. Phil pretended to be hurt as Kristin kept cooing at the little.

"We can go to mama bub but first we gotta pack you a bag," Tommy booped Wilburs nose before standing up and leaving him to continue speaking to his parental figures.

Tommy quickly stuffed his pacifier, a stuffed animal, and a emergency pack of cookies into a bag then grabbed his phone to order a Uber.

He obviously didn't know how to drive and Charlie, being American, wasn't used to the streets yet. Of course Wilbur couldn't drive! That would be crazy.

"Okay bub, say bye to mum and dad. We gotta go now," Tommy was just about to end the call. Wilbur whined in displeasure but waved bye nonetheless.

"We'll see them soon enough!," Charlie tried to cheer up the sulking little but when that didn't work he was handed his favorite stuffie and everything was okay again.