scary movies arent for littles (Tubbo)

little: Tubbo (2)
Cg: Ranboo
(this is a irl story!)

plot: After the beeduo meetup they decide to watch a scary movie but Tubbo gets too scared and regresses so Ranboo does his best to care for his friend until hes big again.

Tubbo and Ranboo were sat in Tubbos living room deciding on what to do. "Ooo, we should watch a movie!," Ranboo suggested. "Good idea! What kind though?," Tubbo replied. He liked how their dynamic wasnt all that differant then online, in fact he found it quite comforting.

"How about a scary movie?," Ranboo said, snapping Tubbo out of his thoughts. Tubbo went a bit pale as he said this. It wasnt that he disliked horror movies, it was more of the fact that he'd been slipping for the past hour and if he got scared that would be it.

He didn't want to slip in front of Ranboo, even though he knew about his regression, He didn't want to burden him with the task of caring for him so soon since Tommy wasnt there at the moment.

"Tubs?," Ranboo got a bit worried when he wasnt answering him. "Tobyyy," Ranboo tried again, this time sucessfully pulling the other out of his thoughts.

"Whatcha thinking about there?," Ranboo asked, leaning over to softly poke the others cheek.

"Nothin' much, we can watch a scary movie," Tubbo forced a smile, though his nerves were through the roof at the moment.

"Okay! I'll search for one quickly," Ranboo began searching through the various movies that Netflix had to offer while Tubbo just hoped he wouldn't pick a movie too scary.

"Found one," The movie was about a group of friends who were slowly being killed off by a unknown person.

Okay, this didn't seem too bad...,

Wrong.

What the movie description failed to mention was that the movie contained a ton of Jumpscares, flashing lights, sudden noises, and more.

I mean it IS a horror movie but still, a bit unexpected.

Tubbo jumped and gripped onto Ranboos arm tightly after a particularly loud jumpscare.

"You okay Tubzo?," Ranboo paused the movie and Tubbo visibly relaxed.

Tubbo shook his head, his eyes closed tightly. "Is it too scary? We can watch something else," Ranboo smiled at the boy though he couldn't see it.

Tubbo opened his eyes and looked at Ranboo with wide eyes. He showed Ranboo his hand and moved his fingers to demonstrate something small.

"Small?," Ranboo questioned but the dots aligned when Tubbo pointed to himself a moment later.

"You're small? Why didn't you say so buddy?," Ranboo smiled warmly at the boy and changed the movie to cartoons quickly.

"S'ared," Tubbo mumbled, still clinging to Ranboos arm. "You were scared? That's okay bud, but I won't judge!,"

Tubbo slightly loosened his grip on the taller and leaned into him, resting his head on the others arm.

"I won't go anywhere, don't worry," Ranboo chuckled and turned a bit so Tubbo could lay on him more freely.

"T'anks boo," Tubbo whispered and Ranboo couldn't help but coo a bit.

As much as Tubbo didn't remember, Ranboo had spoken to small Tubbo before on multiple occasions. Though those were discord calls and not in person, Ranboo was still incredibly happy to be taking care of the little.

Ranboos heart melted a bit when he heard soft breaths coming from the smaller boy as he finally fell asleep.

Ranboo was glad that he was finally getting rest. They'd had a busy day with their first stream actually together and the excitement of it all.

He'd be willing to be the boys pillow for many more days to come.

A/N: Another old one that I finally finished, I actually love this one so much :,). Thanks for reading! -A<3

Word count: 632