I'm just a kid! (Tommy)

little: Tommy
babysitter: Ranboo (mentioned briefly at end)
Extras: Phil, Tubbo, Wilbur, Fundy, Techno mentioned

Tw/Cws: Manipilation, neglect, crying/sad little, swearing, mentions of past sh. (If you're little maybe you should skip this chapter it's not a nice one /gen)

I'm so tired of everybody's stupid nagging and whining about stupid shit.

'Tommy go do this'
'Tommy do that'
'Tommy don't eat that'
'Tommy stop acting like a kid'

I am a fucking kid, what does everyone expect from me damn it! What does everyone want from me? I just want to curl up in a ball on my bed and cry, cry until I can't cry anymore.

"Tommy!,"

I look up quickly, noticing it was Phil who called to me. "Um.. yeah?," I reply, trying not to sound too out of it. "I asked if you could do the dishes for Wil tonight," He huffed, clearly annoyed of having to repeat himself.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could go to Tubbo's tonight? We haven't talked in a bit y'know?," I attempted. "Actually I don't know, but you can go to Tubbos after doing the dishes," Phil rolled his eyes. "Well why couldn't Wil do the dishes before he left," I mumble under my breath, I mean it is true he could've done them.

"What was that?," Phil asked, turning to face me for a second. "Nothing," I reply. I wouldn't wanna be seen as 'disrespectful'.

"Uhm anyways yeah I can do the dishes, where are you going anyways?," I didn't want to do the dishes obviously but I also don't want to argue at the moment.

"Wil, Techno, fundy, and I are going hunting," He answered while giving a brief glance at me. "Oh cool could ya tell fundy I said hi? Haven't seen him in a while," I mumbled the last bit since Phil is always nagging me to go out but I never do.

"Will do mate, anyways, I gotta go now, see you later," Phil said before slamming the door. I jumped at the sudden noise, so much for him 'not wanting to trigger me' or whatever. (direct quote from my mom)

"Better get these over with now I guess," I huffed under my breath and walked to the sink.

☆ Pov switch- third person ☆

Tommy went to the sink and started washing the dishes, once he finished he went to his room and changed into a onesie and grabbed his favorite stuffed cow which he named Henry. Honestly speaking, he was exhausted. Which was why he immediately climbed into bed and fell asleep, nice and snuggled in his warm blankets and stuffies.

"Breakfast is in five!," 

Was what Tommy woke up hearing. "Okay dad!," He yelled back, his voice raspy from sleep. He rubbed the remaining sleep from his eyes and let out a yawn.

He got up and threw on a baby blue hoodie and some white sweat pants. He still felt quite fuzzy but not exactly small. He didn't know how to explain it properly, hence why he dressed all comfy.

Tommy walked downstairs while yawning. Phil looked at his hoodie suspiciously. "Tommy?,". "yeah dad?," He noticed Phil staring and pulled up his hoodie sleeves, looking at Phil with a obviously upset expression. "Legs,".

"Give me a second," Tommy mumbled and walked into his room, changing into shorts. He showed Phil his legs and thighs

"Thanks for not trusting me," Tommy looked on the verge of tears but they spilled over when he heard his father mumble "Well I would if you didn't do it in the first place,".

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're supposed to trust me! Maybe I wouldn't have done it in the first place if you were the dad you should be! You're always leaving me home alone and telling me to do shit that I shouldn't have to do, I'm a fucking kid, not a adult like you are. I'm seventeen for fucks sake!," Tommy yelled, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly while tears streamed down his face.

"I'm sorry Tommy, It's just a bit hard to trust you, but I'll start trusting you more," Phil said, sounding almost as if he was reading a script. "Yeah, you say that a lot, don't you? I'm going to Tobys. I'll be home tomorrow, maybe," Tommy said, walking to his room. He packed a small bag with some clothes, a paci, and Henry just in case he regressed.

"Bye Phil,"

The walk to Tubbo's house was terrible. He was crying and cold and slowly slipping. By the time he got there he was shivering, fully regressed, and his head hurt a lot from the crying. Thank god nobody was outside to see him like that. He knocked on the door, expecting to see Tubbo but getting Ranboo instead.

He was glad that Ranboo was there though, since he was the only one who knew about Tommy being a little. As soon as Ranboo opened the door Tommy fell into his arms, having no energy to hold himself up and being absolutely freezing.

"Tommy?,"

"Tommy!,"

A/N: I'm gonna make a part two to this, thanks for reading make sure to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest! -A <3

Word count: 877