Late night calls (George)

Little: George (age unknown) Cg: Dream

Tw/Cws: Georges twitch chat.

Note: I really dislike Georges chat, they ask alot of uncomfortable personal questions or say things that are upsetting and I just don't like the majority of his chatters :/

George sighed and leaned back against his headboard. He clumsily placed his paci in his mouth, relaxing almost immediately as the item provided much needed comfort.

He'd just finished a very long stream and the chat was so bad that he had to end. He hated all the questions and statements that so many entitled people thought they had the right to say and ask.

George fumbled with opening his laptop but once he got it open he immediately went to discord and searched for Dreams contact.

George relaxed against his pillows and hit the call button, turning his camera on.

"Wha- Oh! Hi bubas," Dreams tone of voice shifted to be more comforting as he saw the pacifier resting between Georges lips.

George couldn't see it but he knew Dream was smiling.

George waved at the camera, his hand felt incredibly heavy to hold up. "What's wrong baby?," Dream knew something was up because usually George was more talkative.

George scrunched his face up at the question and shook his head.

He didn't want to talk about that right now.

"Okay," Dream nodded in understanding, forgetting that George couldn't see him.

"It's pretty late over there huh, bub?," Dream noted how dark Georges room seemed. It was kinda late in Florida so it must've been very late in the Uk.

George nodded. He was now holding his paci and chewing on it slightly. He seemed lost in thought and not all there.

"Georgie," Dream cooed softly. The little looked down at the laptop, blinking slowly.

"I think it's time for bed," Dream declared. He turned his camera on though it was angled so only his eyes and hair showed.

"Bubbys go' fuffy 'air," George mumbled slowly. Georges brain felt like mush, he couldn't think and when he did think his thoughts weren't much.

Dream smiled softly, his eyes scrunching up slightly. "Are you in your jammies?," George nodded at this.

He wasn't necessarily in Pajamas, he was in a hoodie and sweats, But he could sleep comfortably in it so it counts as Pajamas.

"You sing?," George whispered. It was a secret to little George that he got lullabys from Dream, though big George got lullabys sometimes too.

"Of course," Dream smiled softly. George laid down comfortably, setting his laptop up so Dream could still see him.

Dream began singing a soft lullaby, one George didn't know. Or maybe he did know. He was too tired and small to comprehend what Dream was saying.

Dream looked down at his screen when soft snores and breaths filled the call. George was peacefully asleep, his stuffie in his arms and his paci slowly bobbing between his lips.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms, good night angel," Dream said softly. He knew George was asleep but he could've sworn he saw a smile appear on Georges face for just a split second.

A/N: Currently having L!George and Cg!Dream brainrot -T<3

Word count: 538