My forgetful babies (Techno+Ran)

Littles: Techno (4), Ranboo (2)
Cg: Philza

Tw/Cws: Getting injured, crying.

"Techno, did you put your stuffies on the shelf where they go?," Phil asked, he knew the answer but he asked anyways. "Uhhhh 'm sorry?," Techno looked up from whatever he was looking at on the floor to give Phil puppy eyes. "I'm not mad little prince," Phil had to constantly remind him that but he didn't mind. "What's so interesting 'bout the floor?," Phil sat down next to Techno and looked at him.

His long hair was down and slightly a mess and he was wearing a pink t-shirt with a daisy on it, black ripped jeans, white socks that had baby pigs on them, and he had a black bow clipped to his hair which Ranboo put there and Techno, after a lot of protesting, left it there.

"Nofin'," Techno replied, his gaze staying unlifted. "So why are you-," Phil started before realizing. "Mkay I'll leave you to it," Phil said.

The pair both looked up as crying suddenly started from the living room. They both stood up.

"Uh oh," Phil mumbled under his breath, walking quickly with Techno right behind him. He got to the living room and bent down in front of Ranboo who was crying while holding his knee. "Whats wrong baby?,".

"Dada," Ranboo whimpered, making grabby hands towards his caregiver.

Phil remained somewhat calm as Ranboo explained what happened very fast, stumbling on his words a few times.

What had happened was that Ranboo wanted to make Phil a paper heart, so he grabbed the scissors to cut the paper into the shape of a heart and while doing that he kneeled on the scissors. It wasn't that bad since the scissors weren't that sharp but it was enough to make him panic and start crying.

"It's alright small prince, just stay here and I'll go get some tissue and a pretty band-aid for you," Phil told Ranboo before walking down the hall to the bathroom to gather the stuff he needed. He grabbed some wound wash, tissues, a band-aid that had a pretty design on it, and a sticker for Techno that had the same design as the band-aid.

"Alright my lovelies I have the stuff," Phil announced to both the littles with a reassuring smile.

Ranboo was very brave while Phil cleaned his cut and Techno hugged him the whole time to help keep him still since he kept jerking his leg. When he was done, Techno got his well earned sticker.

"Aww you're such a good big brother," Phil had said while putting the sticker on Technos arm. "T'anks nene," Techno smiled happily. Phil had decided while helping Ranboo that he should probably put them to bed because they seemed pretty tired and it was getting a bit late.

"Alright little ones! What do you say about changing your clothes into some jammies huh?," Neither of them seemed to like the idea but they both complied because if they were good they got treats at the end of the week which was usually cotton candy or something along those lines.

"M'kay daddy," Ranboo said in agreement. Techno just nodded, not wanting to speak at the moment. They both stood up and once they reached Technos room, they starting looking in Technos closet for jammies.

Ranboo picked out a pink hoodie with bunny ears on the hood and white fluffy sweatpants and Techno picked out a baby blue oversized shirt with white sweatpants and blue and white socks.

They both grabbed their stuffies, Ranboos being a fluffy pink elephant and Technos being a small crocheted pig made by Kristen, then they scurried back to the living room, sat on the couch, and waited patiently on the couch for phil to return with their bottles.

Once Phil returned with the warm milk he handed the Ranboo his bottle and Techno his sippy cup and sat in between them to cuddle them while they fell asleep slowly. Ranboo laid with his head on Phils shoulder and put his feet up on the couch, his body curled into a small ball, and Techno sat in Phils lap with his head on Phils chest

"Goodnight my sweet boys," Phil whispered softly, kissing both their foreheads and leaning back, slowly falling asleep himself.

A/N: Very sorry for the late upload! A lot has been happening the past few days and I haven't had the time to write but tonight I finally finished this! Anyway- thanks so much for reading and make sure to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest, bye! -A<3

Words: 776