Birthday boy (Foolish)

Little: Foolish (5-2)
Cgs: Tina, Karl

Tw/Cws: None:)

Foolish opened his eyes slowly, blinking away sleep. He groaned and turned over. It was so early, why was his alarm set? He never woke up this early.

He shut his eyes again and yawned lazily, pulling his blanket over his shoulder and snuggling closer to his stuffed bear.

He stiffled another yawn and curled up into a ball, right about to fall asleep again.

"Noah?," The floorboards creaked as someone made their way into his room and through his sleepiness he heard his bed creak slightly as someone sat down.

A warm hand touched his shoulder and he opened his eyes carefully. "Foosh, time to get up," Karls voice rang in his ears and he quickly sat up.

"Karl!," He happily reached out for the brunette and Karl giggled when he was pulled into a tight hug. "You saw me yesterday buddy," Karl laughed into the soft embrace.

"But I like seein' you all the days," Foolish replied with a cheeky smile, sleep now gone from his eyes and replaced by excitement.

"Alright you little charmer, let's get up now yeah? It's a special day," Foolish giggled at the nickname but was confused slightly. A special day?

"Special day? " He asked, voicing his confusion. "Don't tell me you forgot!," Karl feigned surprise, he knew Foolish would forget.

"It's your birthday! Birthday birthday birthday boy," Karl poked Foolishs cheek softly.

Foolish gasped and he lit up. "My birthday!," He gasped happily. He tried to stand but got up too quickly and got tangled in his blanket, landing on his floor wrapped tightly in his blanket with a soft "Omph," .

Karl reached out on instinct with wide eyes but he relaxed when Foolish just popped back up and ran into his bathroom, yelling "Birthday, birthday, birthday!," As he went.

Karl laughed and shook his head slightly. "Want me to pick out your clothes?," He called out and Foolish replied with a small "Yes, please!," .

Karl stood up, putting Foolishs blanket back on his bed, and made his way to the boys closet. He didn't have too many clothes for big him but small him had a ton of clothes, overalls and onesies and cardigans and so much more.

Karl picked out a Lavender cardigan, black overall shorts, and some socks with a balloon design on them. A perfect outfit for a perfect birthday boy.

Karl walked to the bathroom, knocking first of course, and spotted Foolish grinning at him with toothpaste running down his chin.

"Buddy-," Karl got out before bursting into laughter. "Foosh, what are you doing," Karl reached for a towel and began wiping Foolishs face delicately.

"Was brushin' my teeths," Foolish responded when Karl finished and threw the towel into the laundry basket.

"Alright little guy, why don't you get changed? I'll brush your hair when you're done," Karl handed the clothes to the little.

"Put it in a ponytail?," Foolish requested and Karl nodded, leaving the bathroom with the door a tiny bit open in case he needed help.

Karl began tidying up Foolishs room while he changed, putting toys away and organizing his clothes better. He also took out Foolishs favorite stuffed shark and his paci in case he regressed younger later on, he usually slipped quite small when tired.

"Done!," Foolish announced as he exited the bathroom, holding his brush and a hair tie (Idk what it's called, I call it a goma bc I'm Spanish) in his hands.