doctors are scary! (Sapnap)

Little: Sapnap
Cgs: Karl and Dream

Tw/Cws: mention of shots (that's all :>)

"Sappy come here, you gotta get dressed!," Karl chased the regressed boy around the living room.

Once he was caught, Sapnap immediately began squirming and trying to get away.

"Don' wanna go! Doctors sca'y!" Sapnap began tearing up as Karl gently picked him up.

Sapnap didn't think it was fair. He didn't want a shot! The doctors office was incredibly scary to the young boy and he didn't see the necessity of it.

"Oh I know hun but you need to so the nice doctor can make sure my boy is nice and healthy!," Karl began carrying Sapnap to his room, the younger still squirming.

"But Daddy can do it! No need for sca'y doctor," Sapnap protested, being cut off as a shirt was put on him.

"Daddy can't make sure you're all healthy because Daddy isn't a doctor lovebug," Karl clipped his overall straps together then grabbed his shoes.

The Daddy in question was Dream who of course isn't a doctor. Where Sapnap got that idea from, Karl had no idea.

"But Daddy kisses boo-boos all better, he is too a doctor!," Karl laughed at the boys statement as he put his slip-on shoes on him.

"Baby we're already in a hurry so I'll tell you what, if you go to the doctors with no more delays you can get a new stuffie," Sapnaps eyes lit up at the mention of toys and he began thinking about it.

"Hm mkay, but we see Daddy after too?," Sap asked, Dream was currently at his studio and would get out as soon as the recording session was over.

"Sure we can! If you're a good boy," Sapnap nodded his head quickly and ran to grab his toy cars from the play room.

"What am I gonna do with that kid," Karl chuckled and started getting the bag ready.

☆ <time skip> (sap is wearing a lavender shirt with black overall shorts and white vans btw)

Sapnap flinched when his name was called by the nurse. He hid behind Karl as they walked into the room.

The doctor turned and stopped as he saw Sap.

"Hmm I see we have a little here today with us?" The doctor smiled kindly at Sapnap, Karl sighed in relief.

"Mhm...," Sap nodded and clung onto Karl tighter.

"Tell you what, if you're good you can get a lollipop when you're done! If that's okay with your caretaker of course," karl smiled at Sapnap whose face lit up at the mention of sweets.

"Dada! Can I?" Sap asked politely. "Of course bub but you gotta be good alright?" Sapnap nodded and sat on the chair.

☆ <time skip again> ☆

Sapnap sniffled a bit, Karl wiping his teary eyes, as the doctor put a cars bandaid on his arm.

"Here you go champ, as promised," The doctor handed Sapnap a red lollipop and pat his back.

"T'ank you!," Sapnap had been practicing his manners earlier that day.

Karl pet Sapnaps head as him and the doctor began discussing big boy things that Sapnap didn't care about enough to listen to.

Just then the door opened and Dream poked his head in the room. "Daddy!," Sapnap jumped up from the door and practically threw himself onto his other caregiver.

"Hi munchkin! Were you good for the doctor?" Dream rubbed Sapnaps back and led him back to the seats, sitting Sapnap on his lap since there were only two chairs. (Don't be weird🙄)

"Mhm! Got a lollipop!," Sapnap excitedly showed Dream his candy as Karl finished up the appointment.

Soon enough they were walking, Sapnap skipping, out the clinic. They were now on their way to Walmart to get Sapnap a stuffie as promised.

When they arrived to the store Sapnap immediately went to the toy section, karl going to get groceries while Dream followed the little.

Sapnap spotted a panda squishmellow and it was love at first site, he immediately clutched onto it without even bothering to look at anything else.

"That's the one bub?," Dream laughed at the adorable site of Sapnap clutching onto a giant squishmellow half his size.

"Mhm!," Sapnap had a big goofy smile on his face and was practically shaking with happiness.

They met Karl at self checkout and quickly scanned their items, Karl giggling at Sapnap the entire time.

Once they were back in the car both caregivers knew Sapnap was exhausted. They began to drive and when Dream checked behind him Sapnap was already sleeping, using his stuffie, which he named pandy, as a pillow.

"It was a long day huh?," Dream chuckled a bit.

"You don't even know,"

A/N: This literally just came to mind and I had to write it. It was originally titled 'just a baby' anyways thanks for reading remember to eat,drink water, and get rest love you guys! -A <3

Word count: 824