It's okay to be tiny (Purpled)

Disclaimer: Purpled is a alien in this therefore he has antenna also I've heard ponk uses all pronouns so I'll just use they/them for them for no confusion.

Little: Purpled (2) Cg: Ponk (I'm a sucker for rarepairs :])

Tw/Cw: Holding off regression, crying, not sleeping, overworking, blood.
_______________________________________

"Sammm," Ponk called out, walking past the Las Nevadas sign. Ponk didn't even know if Sam would be here but they were told that Sam had begun working with Quackity therefore it was worth checking right? Besides they needed to ask him a question and though it could wait, Ponk wasn't known for their patience.

"Sammyyy," Ponk pouted when they got no response. Ponk turned to leave then stopped as they began hearing what sounded like heavy breathing? (Sammy is my dad's nickname kill me pls /j)

"Hello? I haven't got two arms but I can still fight!," Ponk turned around in a circle, immediately jumping to threatening the person, or thing, or... animal?

A sniffle was heard then the breathing picked up. Ponk decided to follow it, no beast they knew of sniffled therefore it might be a person in distress.

Ponk began speeding up as they saw blond hair in the distance.

The person seemed to be sitting and gripping onto their hair while desperately trying not to break down.

Ponk stopped in their tracks as they recognized the person. "Purpled?!," Ponk ran to the boy, holding his face in their hand so it was visible.

Purpleds antenna twitched as he looked up, his face tear streaked and his body shaking.

Ponk noted the dark bags under his eyes and how pale and malnourished he looked.

"Purp, what's wrong? Who did it?," Ponk gently rubbed their thumb against his cheek, effectively wiping some tears away.

Purpled flinched away from the touch and aggressively wiped his tears away. "Purpled-," Ponk began but Purpled held his hand up to silence them.

"It's fine," He said, sounding more harsh then he intended to. "No it's not," Ponk said as they watched Purpled stand up, wobbling a bit.

"Leave it," Purpled began walking away but Ponk followed him. "Purpled don't ignore me!," Ponk snapped accidentally.

Purpled froze, his back turned away from Ponk. "Purp- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell," Ponk caught up to Purpled and stood behind him.

Ponk reached out to touch Purpleds shoulder but the boy flinched as soon as the hand touched him.

"Don't- Don't do that," Purpled seemed to be leaning in on himself and Ponk definitely noticed it.

"Pup, I think you need a nap and maybe a hug," Ponk said as they walked in front of him and turned to face the younger.

"Don't call me that, I won't," Purpled hid his face from Ponk but didn't walk away.

"Buba, come on. You're clearly upset please tell me what's wrong," Ponk tentatively reached their hand out and gently cupped Purpleds cheek, rubbing their thumb against the skin slowly.

Instead of moving away Purpled leaned into the touch, closing his eyes. "I don't want to," Purpled mumbled slowly.

"What don't you want to do?," Ponk looked at the blond with worried eyes. "Don't want to be small," Purpled opened his eyes and stared at Ponk.

"Why not?," Ponk stopped moving their finger but kept their hand there, it seemed to calm Purpled.

"Got work to do and Quackity..," Purpled trailed off and left Ponk wondering what Quackity did.

Ponk gently grasped Purpleds hand in their own and led him to a building that had stairs in front, directing Purpled to sit on the steps then following suit.

"What about Quackity, bub?," Ponk asked softly, Purpled shook his head.

"Yelled at me n' called me useless," Purpled could feel Ponks hand tightening around his hand and he quietly whined at the grip.

Ponk loosened their grip and looked away, taking deep breaths to calm down.

"You're not useless buba, and that was very very wrong of him to do. You're definitely allowed to be small, I'll talk to Quackity baby," Ponk smiled softly at the other as they said this, successfully reassuring the alien.

"Really?," Purpled asked, uncertainty seeping into his tone. "Of course," Ponk gave purpled a firm nod and the younger nodded back.

"It's okay to be tiny, lovebug," Ponk leaned against Purpleds shoulder, the blond resting his head on theirs.

"Is okay, mhm," Purpled mimicked, sleepily nodding. "Feelin' seepy bubby," Purpled mumbled, finally fully giving into his headspace.

"Alright puppy. Let's go home, hm?," Ponk stood up and helped Purpled up, the little holding onto Ponks hand as if they'd disappear if he let go.

"I love you, tiny one," Ponk said softly, squeezing Purpleds hand gently. "Luv too bubby," Purpled said in return.

He rested his head on Ponks shoulder as they walked.

Extra:

Ponk walked out of Quackitys casino, happily humming. They talked to Quackity calmly, maybe, and got him to write a apology to Purpled.

Said alien was at Ponks house napping while they went on this little mission.

Ponk put his axe away, fresh blood smudged on the blade. Okay so maybe they didn't talk to Quackity that calmly... but the duck had it coming.
_______________________________________

A/N: I adore little Purpled so much 💜 -T<3

Word count:883