Babys first cgs (pt 2)

Who remembers part one? It was so long ago oml

Little: Niki (2)
Pet: Fundy (4/Fox)
Cgs: Elaina, Eret

Tw/Cws: Feeling abandoned, Panicking, crying.

Also, Fundy is a little and a pet regressor which is why he has assets of both as well as a age and a species:) This is my first time writing a petre chapter but I do know about it so thought I'd give it a try! Feel free to educate me more in the comments ^^

It had been about three months since Nikis last stay at Eret and Elainas house and she was incredibly excited to be going back.

She checked her bag for the fifth time that morning. She packed clothes, her makeup and hair care stuff, a stuffed animal, and her pacifier which Eret told her to keep. (Ofc they did :>)

She was at the airport waiting to be picked up, Fundy had already arrived a hour earlier.

She could feel herself slipping and attempted to hold it off just for a few more moments.

In a few more moments she'd be with her caregiver again, the caregiver she hadn't seen in months besides the occasional face time.

"Niki!," A excited call from the seating area made Niki look around quickly. She spotted Fundy with Elaina, sitting down near the exit. Nikis mood instantly lifted and she stopped trying to hold off being small as she ran towards the pair.

Niki crashed into Fundy and hugged him tightly, Elaina snapping a secret picture of the two to send to Eret.

"Hi hi Niki! Hi!," Fundy hopped from foot to foot excitedly as he giggled happily. "Hi Fundy!," Niki replied then she turned to Elaina.

"Laina!," Niki grasped onto Elainas shirt, hugging her tightly and relaxing instantly.

"Hi little sprout," Elaina hugged back with one hand, patting Nikis head with the other. Niki leaned into the touch and closed her eyes.

"Sleepy? That's okay, we'll be home soon," Elaina gave Niki a reassuring smile and Niki smiled back.

Fundy tugged on Elainas shirt and pointed towards the doors, silently asking if they could leave.

Elaina nodded and lifted Niki up then held onto Fundys hand, heading to the exit to leave. (I've never been to a airport bare with me here)

Elaina flagged down a taxi and got into the car, setting Niki on her lap. They didn't even need to ask to know that Niki was quite small, she was incredibly clingy and tired.

Fundy was more on the energetic side but he was still a bit tired, Elaina guessed he was more of a toddler while Niki was more of a baby at the moment.

Elaina unlocked the front door and Fundy ran into the house. He needed to find Eret!

Elaina and Niki giggled as they heard a 'omph' then the sweet sound of Fundys giggles rang through the house as he was lifted into Erets arms.

The pair joined Fundy and Eret in the living room and walked in on the two sitting on the couch, Eret hugging Fundy close to their chest.

Elaina audibly 'awwed', making the pair aware of their presence. Niki waddled over to Eret and pulled on their sleeve gently.

"Hi hi," Niki whispered when Eret looked down at her. "Hi there princess!," Eret smiled gently at the girl, patting her head with their free hand. Fundy was now resting comfortably against their side, one hand still hugging him close.

"Okay! Fundy, Niki age?," Elaina asked, still standing near the living room doorway.

Niki silently held up two fingers while Fundy let out a quiet "Dis manys," And held up four fingers.