No soap (Bbh)

Little: Bad (5)
Cg: Dream

Plot: There's a video of Bad saying his mom washed his mouth with dish soap when he cursed at 5years old so- angst time? (Also no hate to bbhs mom I'm sure she's wonderful! It's exaggerated for writing purposes)

Tw/Cw: Cursing (once), panic attack, bad memories.

"Shit!," Bad hissed loudly when he stubbed his toe on the door. He froze, the pain forgotten about immediately as fear took its place.

Bad looked at Dream who had stopped what he was doing and was now looking at his friend with wide eyes.

Bad stumbled backwards as the memories flooded back into his head.

"How dare you!," His mom yelled while she grabbed his hand. Bad cried out at the harsh grip, fighting slightly as he was dragged to the kitchen.

Bad had thought it would be funny! Besides his mom said it all the time what difference did it make when he said it?

His mother pushed him towards the sink and grabbed the bottle of dish soap, pouring it into Bads open mouth and holding his face with a strong grip so he couldn't spit.

Bad choked on it as tears streamed down his face, he shook his head violently. He didn't like this! His arm hurt and the soap tasted terrible.

"Don't you ever say that again!," His mother pushed his head to the sink and allowed him to spit the soap out.

His mother then got up and left him there on the floor sobbing with soap bubbles dribbling down his chin.

Bad shook his head and closed his eyes tightly. Dream began walking towards him cautiously, he didn't want to scare him further.

"I'm sorry! Didn' mean to," Bad cried as his breathing picked up. Dream stopped as he realized that he was only furthering distressing the boy.

"It's okay," Dream hushed quietly, watching as Bad slid onto the floor and leaned in on himself. Dream sat too, a bit further away from Bad.

"No soap, p'ease no soap," Bad opened his eyes to look at Dream who looked incredibly hurt for his friend.

"I won't buddy, no soap ever again," Dream placed his hand on the floor closer to where Bad was sitting.

Bad hesitantly reached out and grasped onto Dreams hand, holding it as if his life depended on it.

"No soap?," Bad looked up hopefully at Dream and seemed to calm when he shook his head.

"No soap," Dream knew what Bad was talking about obviously, it was the reason he had stopped trying to get the other to curse.

"Didn' mean to," Bad repeated and Dream nodded. "I know bub, I know," Dream scooted closer and allowed Bad to climb into his lap.

"I won't ever hurt you like that," Dream whispered as Bad laid his head on Dreams shoulder.

"Mean it?," Bad was still holding Dreams hand, more of his finger, and his grip had loosened a lot.

"Of course I do,"Dream put his other hand on Bads head and began lightly scratching it, Bad relaxing at the touch.

Dream smiled down at Bad who was falling asleep to the soft touch. He would never ever hurt his friend or little like that, ever.

A/N: Angst timeee, that is actually kinda messed up though and no kid deserves that :/ -A<3 (also even when I'm on break I still write lol)

words: 569