Comparison (Tommy+Ran)

littles: Tommy (3-1) Ranboo (3)
Cgs: Philza, Tubbo
Babysitter: Technoblade

Tw/Cw: Being ignored, feeling replaced, being compared, crying/sad little.

Tommy walked over to Phil who was paying attention to Ranboo, putting a black paci in his mouth. "Dada! Hi dada," Tommy said, happily chewing on his hoodie sleeve. "Not now Tommy, I'm busy, Aww you're so cute Boo!," He responded while briefly glancing at Tommy before aiming his attention back at Ranboo, gushing over the little.

"Bu-," Tommy began only to get cut off. "No Tommy, later," Phil was stern and Tommy didn't feel like arguing "Otay..," Tommy mumbled, getting distracted when Tubbo walked in."Tubs hihi!," Tommy said, redirecting his attention to his best friend.

"Not now Tommy I came to pick up Ranboo, thanks for watching him Phil," Tubbo ignored the little causing him to whine sadly. "No problem, mate," Phil smiled. Tommy huffed, sticking his tongue out at the other little making Ranboo whine unpleasantly.

Ranboo didn't know what was happening or how Tommy was feeling, he was just upset at Tommy being mean to him.

"Look what you've done now Tommy... it's alright Boo don't worry buddy," Ranboo pouted and reached out for Tubbo, grabbing at his sweater.

"Tommy why can't you be more like Ranboo! you're so mean to him for no reason," Phil scolded. " 'm s-sowwy," Tommy mumbled, his lower lip quivering. "Forget it, just go to your room and don't cause any trouble," Phil said, a disappointed look on his face. "Otay..," Tommy lowered his head.

Tommy rushed to his room and locked his door. He grabbed his paci and clumsily put it in his mouth, lying on his bed with tears streaming down his face. He didn't realize he was crying loudly until he heard a knock on his door.

Aggressively wiping his tears away and putting the paci under his pillow, he opened the door to reveal Techno with a bottle in his hand. "Hey Toms," Techno said softly, handing him the bottle. Tommy looked up at him with big teary eyes. "What's wrong bud? Why are you so sad prince?," Techno asked gently.

"Bee n' dada are mean!," Tommy whimpered quietly "Aww okay buddy, lets get you changed and then you can tell me what happened, mkay?," Techno wanted to know what those two did to his baby brother. "Otay Techie,". "Alright lets go, bubs," Techno said, softly smiling. Tommy giggled and went to his closet.

Tommy picked out a blue oversized sweater and soft white fluffy socks, using his boxers as shorts.

"Okay bud, tell me what happened," Techno said, sitting Tommy on the bed. "Tubs n' dada are i'norin' me n' compares me ta Boo," Tommy got out before his eyes began tearing up again.

"It's okay little one, I'm going to talk to them but for now lets cuddle, yeah?," Techno pat the boys head. "Otay Techie," Tommy agreed, he felt a bit better having someone there with him.

They both laid in bed, Tommy's head on Technos chest and Technos arm wrapped around Tommys shoulders. Soon they both fell asleep cuddling.

A/N: I wanted to write about this because I personally have a lot of siblings (13 to be exact) and I get ignored and compared a bunch and I hate it so I wrote this as a vent of some sort anyways thanks for reading and make sure to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest -A<3

Word count: 582