Movie night (Benchtrio)

littles: Ranboo (4-2), Tommy (2), Tubbo (1)
Cgs: Technoblade, Wilbur, Phil

Tw/Cws: Jealousy, being ignored?, curse word, small injury, use of noise canceling headphones.

Ranboo glanced around the dinner table and huffed out, he stared at his plate of food with a look of disinterest. He wouldn't be able to eat even if he tried, he couldn't use the big kid fork he was given.

He had been getting treated like a big kid for hours and he hated it. It wasn't fair. He wasn't even seven like the caregivers thought. He was small, small and sad.

Ranboo watched Wilbur feed Tubbo and felt a twinge of jealousy in his chest.

He knew using a big pointy metal fork would end badly but he was hungry and the caregivers were all busy fussing over Tommy and Tubbo, who weren't much younger then boo but still got more attention.

He lifted the fork with shaky hands but got distracted by Tubbo suddenly throwing a piece of broccoli and dropped the fork onto his lap, wincing harshly when it stabbed his thigh.

He didn't know how to tell Wilbur or Techno that he was hurt so he did what he thought was a good idea. "Shit!," All eyes turned to Ranboo and he froze in his spot, hot pasta and a fork still in his lap and his hands clenched into fists.

He didn't understand why the caregivers looked upset or why he felt guilty, he heard Wilbur use that word earlier. Why was it bad?

"Boo, you know we don't use those words," Phil spoke calmly to the younger. Ranboo didn't know they didn't use those words! He didn't even know those were bad words.

"Huh?," Ranboo mumbled slowly, looking at Phil.

Phil stood up after handing Tommys plate to Techno and walked over to Ranboo. "Come buddy, you need a timeout," Phil held his hand out for Ranboo and he just stared at it in silence.

His eyes teared up slightly and he took Phils hand, walking, quite wobbly, to the living room.

Phil sat him in the corner. "It's only for five minutes, okay boo? I'm sorry but we don't use naughty words," Ranboo nodded sadly despite not knowing what he did. As Phil walked away he pulled his knees up onto the chair and hugged them tightly.

He sniffled quietly and whined lowly. He didn't want to be on time out, he didn't mean to be bad.

"M' sorry," He whispered out, clutching onto his knees tighter. He scrunched up his face as hot tears began rolling down his cheeks.

He began to rock back and forth. He didn't like this, why was dada being mean to him? He didn't mean to do something bad, he didn't know.

His cries grew into sobs and soon enough he was wailing loudly, All his hurt from the day quickly unraveled with his tears. Panicked footsteps made their way into the living room and Ranboo felt a hand on his shoulder.

He shrank away from the touch and shook his head quickly. "Wan'-," He took a shallow breath. "Wan' papa!," He cried out. Wilbur didn't know what to do so he quickly went to find Techno.

"Ran?," A worried voice made Ranboo look up, big teary grey eyes met worried blue ones and Ranboo immediately reached out for his (favorite) caregiver.

"Papa!," Techno kneeled down and let the younger bury his face into his hoodie, he didn't mind the fact that tears and snot were probably all over him. He just cared about Ranboo being upset.

"What's wrong prince? Why're you so upset, hm?," Techno ran his fingers through Ranboos hair delicately, calming the blond quickly. (I can't tell if Ran is dirty blond or brunette, it looks different in different lighting)

"M' sorry for bein' bad, didn' know," Ranboos grip on Techno tightened and Techno had to gently loosen his fingers so he wouldn't bruise.

"You weren't bad hun, why don't you tell papa what happened?," Techno moved Ranboo so he was sitting on the floor in Technos lap and he began rocking him carefully.

"Said bad word bu' didn' know it was bad, was jus' hurt an' didn' know what to do," Techno could tell that wasn't the only thing bothering the little. "What else?," He asked softly.

"Been gettin' treated like m' a big kid all day n' m' not, m' a small kid," Ranboo mumbled, squeezing his eyes tightly when more tears threatened to fall.

"Oh I'm so sorry love, could you tell papa how old you're feeling please?," Techno grabbed Ranboos hand and squeezed gently.

"Dis manys," Ranboo held up two fingers and pouted. "Thank you for telling me. I'm so sorry we didn't ask before, that wasn't okay. Could you forgive us?," Ranboo thought for a moment then shyly nodded.

"Wanna get off the floor?," Techno asked with a soft laugh.

Wilbur watched from the doorway, shocked at how easily Techno calmed Ranboo.

Ranboo nodded and Techno helped him stand, holding him steady when he stumbled.

"Alright, where to?," Techno followed Ranboo when he walked to the couch and sat next to the little, humming quietly when Ranboo laid his head on Technos shoulder.

"I think," Wilbur spoke up from the doorframe. "We should have a movie night," The caregivers watched Ranboos face light up at the suggestion so it was immediately decided.

"Phillll," Wilbur called, walking into the dining area. Ranboo watched him leave sadly. "He'll be back, he's just going to get your brothers and dada," Techno was quick to calm Ranboo down.

"Kay," Ran mumbled quietly, playing with Technos fingers gently. Techno let him move his fingers around, happy to provide comfort to him.

Ranboo flinched and whined when Wilbur carried Tommy into the living room, the younger was being very loud and Ranboos sensitive ears couldn't handle it.

"Toms, could you use your inside voice please?," Techno asked softly. He reached over to grab Ranboos headphones and placed them on Rans head, the little instantly relaxed against Techno.

"T'ank you," Ranboo whispered almost silently. Techno pat his shoulder gently.

"Alright bud, why don't you pick a movie while dada and buba settle your brothers?," Techno handed Ranboo the remote after putting it in the childrens movies section.

Ranboo quickly got invested in searching for a movie, scrolling through the endless options before gasping at one and clicking it instantly.

Techno chuckled softly at the movie, it was one Ranboo always picked for movie nights. Thankfully, everyone enjoyed it.

He picked 'Leap' and everyone quieted down as the opening scene played. (My favorite movie <3)

Ranboo snuggled against Techno and hummed contently, reaching out blindly for Technos hand.

Techno smiled softly and grabbed Ranboos hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Lub you," Ran mumbled. "Love you too prince," Techno responded.

AN: I'M BACK PEOPLE, hi:D -M☆

word count: 1149