Flower field (Dteam)

Littles: Dream (3), George (7), Sapnap (5)
No Cg
Extras: Puffy and Sam were mentioned.

No Tw/Cws:)

"Come onnn George!," Sapnap grabbed onto Georges hand and pushed forward, his five year old mindset making him giggly and playful.

George groaned and allowed himself to be pulled forward by the younger. He was just slightly older by two years.

Dream waddled not too far behind them, he was the youngest at just three years old.

They were in a flower field and when Dream slipped it caused Sapnap to slip which caused George to slip, needless to say they were all regressed without a caregiver.

Puffy was hours away and so was Sam so they really were just stuck until one of them aged up.

Sapnap stopped and flopped down on the flowers. Dream gasped and ran up to Sapnap. "The flowers! You crushed them!," Dream pointed at the flowers and pouted.

"It's okay Dreamie! The flowers are okay," George pat the youngers head. He was really taking up the older brother role, usually he would regress younger then Sap but today he knew he had to watch the others and he was willing to do it.

"Mkay," Dream mumbled and sat down too, making sure no flowers were harmed first before he relaxed.

Sapnap stood up suddenly and giggled then tapped Georges arm. "Tag!," He squealed then ran quickly.

George giggled and began chasing Sapnap around the flower field.

Dream laid back on the ground and stared at the clouds above his head. His eyes drooped and soon enough closed.

The toddler fell asleep peacefully, the sun spreading warmth on his revealed skin.

Bonus:

Dream blinked quickly, trying to wake up. He panicked slightly when he looked around and realized he wasn't in his house but seeing George with Sapnap sprawled on top of him, both sleeping, he immediately calmed down.

Dream stood up, his legs wobbly from still being tired, and made his way to the pair.

He definitely wasn't regressed anymore but the fuzziness was still in his head.

He laid next to the pair, putting his head on Sapnaps back. (George is laying on his back with Sapnap laying on top of him on his stomach and Dream is half sitting half laying with his head on Saps back)

He allowed his eyes to flutter shut, sleep engulfing his body like a big hug.

A/N: Very short but I wanted to write little Dream team so badly and so I did -T<3

Word count: 421