I opened the gate and saw Vinny. 

"Vinny!" 

I yelled out of excitement and gave him a hug.

"Hey Maggie!" 

"Oh my god, what are you doing here? and how did you know where I live?" 

"I had a little help" nagtaka naman ako sakanya and I saw Sandro at the side of the car. 

"Sands?" 

"Hey honey" I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. I ran up to him and hugged him. 

I can't believe this! 

"What are you doing here?" I asked Sandro

"I came to visit my girl before I go home" I can't help but smile at him. I gave him a kiss on the lips and continued to hug him. 

"You're unbelievable"

"Hey, we're still here y'know" I turned around and saw Simon. I kissed Sandro on the cheek and went to Simon to hug him as well. 

"Hey sis, how you doing?"

"You three are incredible. I missed you all so much!" They laughed and nag group hug naman kami for a bit. 

"Okay, stop it. You're squishing my girl" natawa sila at humiwalay na sa hug. Sandro gave me the flowers and the 2 boys went inside the car.

"Thank you, love. I love it so much!" I smelled the flowers and Sandro gave me a kiss on the head. 

"You're welcome, love" He put his arm around my waist, and suddenly Vinny and Simon were holding flowers as well. 

"Merry Christmas, Maggie" The boys gave me the flowers and they also got the other paper bags in the car. 

"What the hell?" I said and they also gave me the bags. 

"Let me help you" Sandro took the bags and I noticed he was also holding one. 

"I have your gifts inside, come in" I invited them inside and manang helped me with the things.

"Thank you po" I said. 

We entered the backyard and my parents immediately noticed us. 

"Oh, hello! merry Christmas, what are you doing here?" my mom asked

"We came to visit Maggie before we go back in Ilocos po" Sandro said 

"Is this Vincent?" she asked

"Hello po, I'm Vincent" Vinny went in front and nag mano naman kay mama. 

"Such a nice boy. How have you been Simon?" 

"I've been good po" Simon answered

"Si Sandro wag niyo na tanungin, lagi nandito yan" my dad joked and tumawa naman kami. He also stood up and shook their hand. 

"Merry Christmas, Sandro" papa greeted

"Merry Christmas, tito. My mom and dad asked me to give you this" Sandro gave my dad a huge paper bag as well and he gladly accepted it. He thanked him and they also made conversation with Vinny and Si. 

"Come join us for breakfast" papa insisted and they all sat down. Ate Grace put down the plates at the table for them to use and everyone started eating. They were all talking about something and my mom seems to be having fun talking to Vinny. 

"You're the best" I whispered to Sandro

"All for you, babe" he kissed my forehead, and we continued eating. 

"Boys, here are some coffee that Maggie made" my mom gave them each cup full of coffee and Sandro smiled like a child.

"Thank you! I missed this!" he immediately drank it and let out a satisfying noise. 

"I loooooove you" he whispered

"I know you do" 

-

After breakfast, all of us were hanging out and talked. My parents were busy taking care of something before continuing with Christmas.  

"I still can't believe you're here, Vins" tumabi naman ako kay Vinny at niyakap siya. 

"Well, I'm here and when I'm back here in Manila, Let's hang out ha! wag na naten isama sila, mga epal lang yun" natawa naman kami and I looked at them, they were all having fun. 

"I'm glad you're here," I said and gave him a hug

"I'm glad I met you too, Maggie" 

Lumapit naman samin si Sandro at humawak sa kamay ko. 

"Having fun?"  I asked

"Yup!"

"Okay, everyone! gather around" my mom yelled and I saw her with a camera. We all gathered at the center and Sandro was right beside me. He held my waist and leaned in close. 

"Okay, smile!" everyone smiled and mom took the photo. 

-

"Ingat kayo ha! Do you have your parent's gift na pinabibigay ni mom and dad?" I asked Sandro while they were prepping the car outside.

"Yes and I also have your gift" 

"See you in a few days, Mags" Vinny came up to me and hugged me

"I'll miss you, bunny" 

"Let's hang out when we get back" Simon hugged me as well after Vinny

"Of course, we will" 

"Merry Christmas, sis"

Humiwalay na kami sa hug and pumasok na sila sa car. 

"Hey, I'm gonna miss you" Sandro wrapped his arms around me and we just hugged for a few seconds. 

"I love you" he added

"I love you so much. Balik ka kagad ha? I'll miss you" sabi ko naman sakanya and hinalikan niya agad ako. 

I heard Vinny and Simon yelling inside the car saying 'stop!' and 'ew'

"oh grow up!" sabi ko at tumawa nalang kami.

"drive safe, text me when you can. I love you"

"I will, I love you" he kissed my cheek and he went inside the car. They all waved goodbye and I waved back. 

"I LOVE YOU" Simon opened the window and Sandro yelled 

"YOU FOOL! I LOVE YOU MORE"