One group is the navy invited by the Xia family.

There is also a group of NS presidents, Meng Xiyue, who naturally cited Xia Yu'an to come out openly.

Lin Xin and even the company's executives didn't expect Xia Yu'an to come out of the closet as Meng Xiyue.

The executives made a big move and immediately ordered Lin Xin to handle the matter. This time the matter can be handled properly. As long as Xia Yu'an is satisfied, will the Xia's investment and even the cooperation with NS be less?

Xia Yu'an has become their golden lump, and they can't wait to confess her.

Lin Xin looked at the posture on the Internet and didn't need them to take action. However, thinking of the company's instructions, Lin Xin still proceeded according to the plan and arranged for the navy.

...

Li Ting had just returned from socializing. He has recently started making contact with Li's daughter frequently. The woman is just a idiot, and the look in his eyes is idiotic and crooked.

Enduring the nausea in his heart, Li Ting patiently contacted her. For the development of the company, marriage is the least costly and the fastest development.

Once standing on a high place, he couldn't tolerate others' contempt for him.

He would always take back what once belonged to him, and with such thoughts, Li Ting has been tolerating it until now.

Until, he received a call from Li Fu, the person he just finished socializing, and seeing the caller ID, Li Ting endured nausea and put on the phone, "Something?"

Li Fu didn't mind Li Ting's indifference, and shared with Li Ting happily. Gossip: "Hey, your former suitor, Xia Yu'an has come out."

Li Ting was stunned for several seconds, "What did you say?"

Li Fu: "Xia Yu'an came out, I knew her before. Overbearing, I didnt expect that he would come out of the closet directly on the whole network, and I will go to the U.S. to register for marriage tomorrow.

Li Ting waited a few seconds before eating the news, and Meng Xiyue flashed in his head for the first time. name.

"Who is it?"

Hearing Li Ting's angry questioning voice, Li Fu was a little unhappy, but thinking of Li Ting's face and perfect body, everything was fine: "I don't know, why? I want to look back. Grass?" These

words were threatening.

Li Ting hadn't gotten his head yet, so he just said, "I just care about it. After all, Yu'an is my younger sister."

Sister?

Li Fu sneered, his tone of catching the traitor was not like this, he immediately felt boring, and without the thought of talking, he said a few words casually and went to eat melons.

Li Ting hung up the phone and immediately called Xia Yu'an with a black face.

Shut down.

He immediately called Xia Ke, but no one answered.

It's no wonder that Xia Ke didn't answer the phone and finally took a vacation. Of course, he had to go to bed earlier.

The matter on Weibo has nothing to do with Xia Yu'an. She will be on a plane to the United States.

Of course, Meng Xiyue also went with her.

First class.

Xia Yu'an looked at Meng Xiyue, who was sitting next to him and was reading a travel magazine, with a beautiful radian on her delicate jaw.