The Shaba Charity Auction only started at 7pm.

It was only three o'clock after Xia Yu'an finished filming the promo, and there were still four hours before she fell on the car seat.

"Sister Xia, you still have one hour of acting training." Zhong Le hurriedly reported on Xia Yu'an's itinerary. If it is late, this wayward lady doesn't know what she will do.

At that time, the eldest will be fine, and she will definitely be trained by Lin Xin's agent.

Xia Yu'an stretched out her hand and looked at Yingrun's nails, "I see, have you arranged a makeup team for me?"

Zhong Le nodded, "Well, it's 5:30 in the afternoon."

Xia Yu'an decided to do her hair later. At the time, he did a manicure by the way: "

Okay, call me when I arrive at the company." Seeing Xia Yu'an slept in a supine chair, Zhong Le breathed a sigh of relief, looked at each other with Lin Qi, and smiled invariably.

In fact, Xia Yuan gets along very well on weekdays. With that little eldest temperament, in the view of Zhong Le and Lin Qi, Xia Yuan is on the contrary very cute compared with the hypocritical celebrities in the circle, and never takes them off. .

It's just too capricious.

Let them be overwhelmed. After all, Xia Yuan's entry into the entertainment industry is just a ticket, and he comes to have fun when he is idle.

Xia Yuans manager Lin Xin has more than one artist. For Xia Yuan, she only needs to perform her duties as an agent. Lin Xins most promising artist is her newly brought Yu Jiajia, who is beautiful and very aura. Predicting acting skills, given time to squeeze into a loop, there is still a chance.

"Sister

Xia, I'm at the company." Xia Yu'an opened those gorgeous peach eyes, the end of her eyes was slightly raised, as if she could bring all the stars into her eyes.

The voice was lazy after sleeping: "Get off the car." The

car door opened quickly. Before Xia Yuan got off the car, she wanted to make up her lipstick. The lipstick she used frequently was not in her bag.

Only in retrospect, the lipstick seemed to be still in Meng Xiyue.

Then she didn't care. She had a lot of lipstick, so she took another one and touched up her makeup in the makeup mirror.

After some tracing, Xia Yu'an pursed her lips slightly, looking at the red lipstick in the mirror, she always felt that she hadn't painted it well: "How did I do it?"

His lips were red and full.

Zhong Le blushed slightly: "Well, it was painted beautifully." It's really beautiful. It's better to say that Xia Yu'an's lips are beautiful. After putting on the red, it makes people want to kiss up and down.

Suitable for kissing and sucking.

Xia Yu'an closed the mirror and didn't worry about it, but she still felt it in her heart.

The lipstick that Meng Xiyue put on her is the most perfect, and I will ask her to put it on next time.

Xia Yuan Jins entertainment company was arranged by Xia Ke, and the signing of the contract is also the highest level. Xia Yuan has a high degree of autonomy.

Xia Yu'an's identity is only known to the senior management. In the eyes of others, it is a newcomer who has taken an S-level contract, especially the newcomers who took the acting class at the same time as Xia Yu'an, secretly speculating about Xia Yu'an.