After Xia Yuan left, Meng Xiyue started to work again. After a busy time, Assistant Li knocked on the door and reminded:

"President, the meeting time is up."

Meng Xiyue took the documents and went to the meeting room.

The meeting room is full of company executives. This meeting is being prepared. This meeting was added by Meng Xiyue to work this morning.

After she sat down in the main seat, Assistant Li sent down the documents Meng Xiyue had handed him.

As soon as everyone opened it, the content of the document was about the prospects of NS in the next few years.

And some of the leadership's promotion notice.

This means that the leader of Meng Xiyue's association began to delegate power, and the subconscious people's eyes were gathered on her.

Meng Xiyue's expression was calm: "Is there anything I need to add?"

Zhang Mian was the one who moved the most positions. She was promoted to Chief Operating Officer. She controlled her crazy beating heart, her face remained calm, and asked, "President, can we know? What's your intention?"

Meng Xiyue nodded to her, looked at everyone and said: "The NS second-generation system is currently in the research and development stage, and it is expected to be mature in half a year." The

R&D manager is sitting here, and he understands what Meng Xiyue means. , The second-generation system is more intelligent than the first-generation system, and it has almost reached semi-holographic. If it is released, it will cause a sensation, especially the old electronic products. NS may become the leading electronic leader in China in one fell swoop.

If the positions are allocated in advance, it would be reasonable.

Sure enough, what Meng Xiyue said was no different from what he expected.

Others have some understanding of the company's R&D of the second-generation system, but it is not as intuitive as the R&D department. Hearing Meng Xiyue's words, they know the HTC of the interest chain behind this.

At the same time, the inner spirit is full of fighting spirit.

On this issue, the meeting ended after more than half an hour of discussion. When they left, everyone at the top level was full of wind, and they wanted to start working immediately.

Assistant Li walked next to Secretary Gao and whispered: "Why do I feel something is wrong?" In the

plan, the division of labor and cooperation between the various departments is clear, but they have all done it. What is the president doing?

Secretary Gao glanced at him: "It's not stupid."

Assistant Li was angry, and just talked. What is the reason for personal attacks: "...What do you mean?"

Secretary Gao: "The president went to the hospital once, but just figured it out.

Something ." Assistant Li asked subconsciously: "What's the matter?"

Secretary Gao glanced at him with contempt: "The focus of work has shifted."

Assistant Li understood: "You mean, the president is worried that high-intensity work will be delayed. Broken body."

Secretary Gao pushed his glasses: "I actually don't quite understand how you have a girlfriend." After finishing talking about him, he went straight back to the office.