"President, the appointment time with Tianyu Group is coming soon."

Meng Xiyue looked at the watch on her wrist, and there was half an hour before the agreed time. She stopped her work, and there was not much expression on her delicate face: " I see.

Assistant Li, who is following Meng Xiyues heart, beats the drum. Tianyu Group is a top-notch family in S City with a deep heritage. Although their company has taken a heads-up in S City in the past few months, Tianyu is still not enough to see.

But looking at the slender and straight figure walking ahead, Assistant Li's restless heart slowly calmed down. It can be said that Assistant Li and Meng Xiyue have been together for the longest time during this period. He is watching Meng Xi step by step. How did Yue get out of the predicament step by step under the tremendous pressure, and even took them to the next level.

Sometimes Meng Xiyue was too busy to eat, especially when she worked overtime several times until the early hours of the morning, and it took her hard work to achieve today's achievement.

However, to be honest, the company's senior executives have no idea about this cooperation with Tianyu.

"Sorry, Mr. Li is still in the meeting at this time, so please wait a while."

They came five minutes earlier than the agreed time.

The secretary led Meng Xiyue and the three of them into the reception room to rest. Not long after they sat down, the door knocked softly, and then walked into a woman in work clothes and gently put down the water in her hand: "Please drink tea. "

As a result, when I accidentally put the last glass, I accidentally knocked over the water glass in my hand, and happened to splash some water on Meng Xiyue's body.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." The woman quickly pulled a paper and wiped Meng Xiyue's body.

Inexplicably, Meng Xiyue, who was somewhat familiar with this scene, stretched out her hand to stop the opponent's hand and looked at the opponent's scarred eye sockets, "...No, I'll go to the bathroom."

After that, regardless of the opponent's reaction, she got up and left.

The eyes of the woman who stayed alone became even more red. She turned to Secretary Gao and Assistant Li and said, "I really didn't mean it."

Secretary Gao smiled and said: "It's okay, you go out first."

What else the woman wanted to say, the two in front of her looked helpless and could only leave unwillingly.

She also wanted to apologize properly.

Meng Xiyue tidyed up her clothes in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at the figure in the mirror. She didn't expect that she could have close contact with the hostess.

Although not very pleasant.

After finishing the order, I ran into Xia Yu'an aggressively walking on high heels as soon as I went out.

Apparently Xia Yu'an also saw Meng Xiyue.

Xia Yu'an squinted at the woman who had been warned. She was dressed in a professional suit, capable and beautiful, making her legs long and straight. Suddenly Xia Yu'an became unhappy. She didn't expect that the other party would have made this step and went to work in Tianyu. It can be said that all single women on this floor have information.

Li Ting was firmly in her grasp.

Regarding the changes that appeared, especially the woman who dared to pry her at the corner so upright, she didn't have any good expressions. She rounded her eyes and held her hands: "Huh, how dare you come here?"

For this vicious female partner who didn't know what to say at first, Meng Xiyue's very restrained little nod could be regarded as a greeting, and then lifted her foot to leave.

I thought that there would be a torn Xia Yu An stunned, why didn't the other party follow the routine.

What's more hateful is that he dared to ignore her. She caught up with Meng Xiyue in a few strides, pulling at the other's arm: "What's the matter with you, I'm talking to you."

Meng Xiyue glanced at the folds on her sleeves and frowned slightly: " Miss Xia, I think..."

Before Meng Xiyue finished speaking, Xia Yu held up her chin restrainedly: "It's good to know who I am. You'd better leave Tianyu Group, otherwise I want you to look good." "

Meng Xiyue: "...I think you have misunderstood, I..."

Xia Yu'an interrupted Meng Xiyue's words again, and started talking to herself again: "Hmph, I see a lot of women like you, what misunderstandings I said, in fact, it's not my brother Li who seduce my head behind her back."

"..." Meng Xiyue didn't bother to speak directly this time, and flicked away the other party's hand on her cuff under the other's incredible eyes. When she was about to leave, she just splashed a lot of water and the heroine Ding Yaoyao hurriedly ran away.

Came over: "Miss Meng, are you okay?" Before Meng Xiyue could speak, Ding Yaoyao stood fearlessly in front of her, righteously saying: "Miss Xia, please don't bully Ms. Meng."

Xia Yu'an exploded on the spot . "What's your identity, dare you to speak to me like this?"

Ding Yaoyao stood still, "Miss Meng is a guest of the company, and I won't let you hurt her."

From the first day Ding Yaoyao came, she I don't know that I have been bullied by Xia Yu'an several times, but that person always helps Xia Yu'an. Ding Yaoyao hides the soreness in her eyes and continues to say: "If the president knew you did this, he would be unhappy. "

Speaking of Li Ting, Xia Yu'an exploded even harder, "Ding Yaoyao, who do you think you are, I warn you, it's better to stay away from Brother Li." Ding Yaoyao, who was

intimate with the other party, didnt know why. My heart became more sore, "I have nothing to do with Mr. Li, we..."

Meng Xiyue, who caused a dispute inexplicably, left long ago. As a result, it happened that the partner of this cooperation came out of the meeting room. Yue could only say hello, "President Li." The

other party gave her only a faint glance, and walked to the place where Ding Yaoyao and Xia Yu'an quarreled in several strides.

Meng

Xiyue : "..." "Ding Yaoyao, go and get the office files." Li Ting stood beside Ding Yaoyao, his voice low and displeased, apparently he heard what Ding Yaoyao said just now, it doesn't matter.

But Ding Yaoyao noticed the dark desire of the other party, and almost ran away with a red face.

And Xia Yu'an didn't notice this change, she was more happy, she thought Li Ting was just helping her clean up Ding Yaoyao.

Li Ting looked at Xia Yu'an triumphantly, and a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, but remembered that Xia Yu'an's brother was a good friend of him, he suppressed his unhappiness: "Yu'an, you go back first, lets get together later. Have a meal."

Xia Yuan's heart pounded when she heard that she could have a candlelight dinner with her sweetheart, blushing, with a twisted restraint on her face, "Then I'll wait for Brother Li's call."

Xia Yu'an, who was ready to leave, gave Meng Xiyue a glance at the moment she saw Meng Xiyue, and then turned and swayed to leave.

Meng Xiyue who is hard to say: "..."

The author has something to say: ~Slowly the two have more roles~