The design draft that Ji Shi showed was still semi-finished, but Xia Yuan liked it at first glance.

Without him.

This is Meng Xiyue's favorite style.

Ji Shi wiped the cake crumbs on his hand: "How?"

Xia Yu'an smiled and picked up the cake next to him: "Very satisfied."

Ji Shi picked up the cake tacitly, and touched Xia Yu'an's cake: "The day after tomorrow. I'll do it for you."

After speaking, he looked at each other and smiled.

The day after tomorrow, the day before New Year's Day.

Hearing this, Xia Yu'an was too happy, and immediately thought that Ji Shi is now the chief designer, and said: "Is not busy with work?"

Ji Shi smiled slightly: "I can't do work alone."

Xia Yu'an cooperated. He raised his eyebrows and took a bite of the cake: "Well, that's it." The

two were talking, and the door of the office was pushed open without warning, and there was still a lot of movement.

Xia Yu'an and Ji Shi cold-faced at the same time, looking at the woman who opened the door, the other side also cold-faced.

"Director Ji, why did you type back my design manuscript?" As soon as he came up, he was aggressive and disrespectful.

Zhang Jiahui is the design team leader. She has been in the company for six or seven years and has the qualifications. She is about to get ahead, but she is cut off in the middle. Why is Zhang Jiahui not angry.

In terms of qualifications in the design department, which one is comparable to her? When the previous design director left, she recommended her. She was pretty sure, but in the end she didn't know where the young newcomers came over to grab her and caused her to make trouble in the company. What a joke.

A talented designer abroad?

Zhang Jiahui didn't believe this, because she didn't have much work, so what's the use of winning a few awards.

Ji Shi has a very good expression: "The company's philosophy is to incorporate your own style into innovation. Team Leader Zhang, you integrate other people's ideas. Redo is of course. Is there any problem?"

Plagiarism is for designers. , Is a very serious accusation that can easily ruin a designer's future.

After listening to Zhang Jiahui, her face turned pale, the office door was open, and there were so many good scenes at the door. If this was passed on, she wouldn't want to get involved in the design department.

At the face of Shang Ji Shis spring breeze, with a shallow smile, she couldnt help her spine chill, and suddenly remembered that as long as someone finds fault, Ji Shi always has this face, and they all thought Ji Shi was too weak. , Want to gain a firm foothold in the company, only to please them, so they will not take the position to suppress others.

Thinking about it now, they have never been pleased with Ji Shi.

She resisted the urge to run away, "Director Ji, don't spit people, do you have any evidence for plagiarism?"

Ji Shi smiled slightly, "Sylvie, originally my friend, your work copied her latest work." unique', although you have changed a lot, you can still see the traces by comparison, such as..."

Then, Ji Shi began to say the similarities one by one.

Zhang Jiahui's face became whiter as she listened. Sylvie was not well-known in the design world, and she was not well-known. Zhang Jiahui knew her only on an unpopular website with few page views, or the Internet, and she immediately thought about it.