Meng Xiyue didn't care about how Xia Yuan was angry. Assistant Li and Secretary Gao accompanied her in the reception room and waited for Xia Ke's reply.

"President, Xia's and Tianyu have always been close in cooperation, and they are still friends who grew up together in private. I am worried..." Assistant Li worried.

Recently, Tianyu has been secretly targeting their NS, and many of the good cooperations have been temporarily repented. If the talk with Xia collapsed this time, it would be very unfriendly to the prospects of NS.

Meng Xiyue is processing documents on the tablet: "Xia will not refuse the benefits of this cooperation."

As for the suppression from the male lead company, although it has caused a lot of trouble, Meng Xiyue does not take it seriously. The city male protagonist can cover the sky with one hand, but the country of planting flowers is so big, but Li Ting can't cover it with one hand.

Secretary Gao pushed his glasses on the side. He was hired by Meng Xiyue with a high salary. He came to NS for less than two months and was shocked by Meng Xiyues business ability. In terms of age, he was three years older than Meng Xiyue. The time spent working hard in the mall is much longer than that of the other party, but in terms of business sense, he is far less keen than Meng Xiyue, and in terms of business vision, he is far behind the dust.

Not to mention that Meng Xiyue has never studied business management systematically. After taking over NS for four months, NS has achieved what it is today.

Secretary Gao respectfully admires this woman.

"President, the United States has thrown an olive branch and invite you to go over and talk in detail."

Meng Xiyue was not surprised by the news: "When?"

Secretary Gao dutifully said: "Next month on the third."

There are still seven days.

Meng Xiyue: "Well, help me arrange the itinerary."

Secretary Gao: "Okay." The

three people talked about official business, and time passed unconsciously. When the reception room was lightly knocked, the time had passed thirty. minute.

"Miss Meng, President Xia invites you over."

Meng Xiyue closed the tablet and said, "Okay." Before leaving, she nodded to the female secretary of the Xia family next to her: "Thank you." The

female secretary scalded her face at Shang Meng Xiyue's cold and sincere eyes: "No...no You're welcome." After

Meng Xiyue had entered President Xia's office, she was dizzy and recovered.

She was actually picked up by a young lady.

...

"Happy cooperation."

Xia Ke and Meng Xiyue shook hands. Before leaving, Xia Ke said: "Ms. Meng is free tonight?" The

two parties have just established a cooperative relationship. Will not give the right face, nod.

Xia Ke smiled: "See you in the xx restaurant at 8 o'clock tonight."

"Okay."