early morning.

Meng Xiyue woke up early to exercise as always, breathing and breathing everything in her rhythm, just as she was enjoying the joy of emptying her brain while running, she was hit by someone.

If she hadn't subconsciously stepped back and made a fulcrum, she would definitely be knocked down.

Obviously the other party was also very frightened, fingers tightly tugging her clothes, in her arms for a long time without quitting, Meng Xiyue pushed the person away, took a step back, and then saw the other party's face clearly.

His delicate face and his originally bright eyes were still dazed at the moment.

Heroine?

Out of politeness, Meng

Xiyue said : "Are you okay?" Ding Yaoyao heard this familiar voice and suddenly recovered. Seeing Meng Xiyue's cold and familiar face, she quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, Miss Meng. , Are you okay?"

Meng Xiyue leaned to her side, avoiding the hand that the other party panicked and stretched out to check: "It's okay." But she inadvertently saw the bright red hickey on the other's neck, and she felt clear. .

Ding Yaoyao, who was already sensitive at the moment, immediately covered her neck and blushed with blood: "Miss Meng, I'm leaving now." After finishing speaking, she ran away impatiently.

This episode did not affect Meng Xiyue, so she continued to run.

...

"Meng Xiyue, the time to discuss cooperation with the Xia family is set, tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock."

Meng Xiyue's expression remained unchanged when she heard this, her eyes fixed on the information in front of her, and she only said one sentence: "I know. "

After the secretary left, Meng Xiyue put down her work, and unconsciously thought of Xia Yu'an, who pretended to be domineering last night, and the twisted'thank you' before the other party got off the car.

Is your mouth hard and soft?

As one of the three major families in City S, Xia can not be climbed by any company. NS is not enough in Xia's eyes. Xia's ability to make an appointment so quickly is honestly out of Meng Xiyue. Unexpected.

After turning her head for a while, Meng Xiyue started to work again. She was really busy.

Xia Yuan finally climbed up from the bed, but it was already ten o'clock. She rubbed her messy hair and looked decadent. She walked out of the bed and began to wash in a muddle-headed manner.

When she went downstairs, her face was already put on delicate makeup, and the aunt downstairs saw her coming down and quickly brought out the prepared food.

When Xia Yuan sat down, the food she liked was already placed in front of her.

Just when I was about to enjoy it, my phone rang, and the call was from a friend who had fun on weekdays.

"Yuan, let me tell you that last night I saw Li Ting in your house with a woman."

Xia Yuan didn't care about drinking milk, and showed a fierce look: "Did you see who it is?"

"No, but you have to ask Yu'an carefully, Li Ting is different to that woman."

"Thank you, I know. When I have time to go shopping and have a meal together." Xia Yu'an hung up the phone and said fiercely. I filled a glass of milk and was about to go out to find the little bitch who seduced my brother Li, but found that the dress on her body was not imposing enough. He went upstairs again, changed his clothes, and found makeup again before leaving. It was not perfect, so he sat down and dressed up again.