NS building.

office.

"Secretary Gao, you will follow up on Xia's side." Meng Xiyue closed the plan, her eyes fell on the capable woman on the left: "Manager Zhang, give me the cooperation plan with Qianghua within a week."

Zhang Mian Nodding: "Okay, President."

"Let's end the meeting." After assigning the tasks, Meng Xiyue left with the planning plan. Assistant Li followed and reported on the next itinerary.

When Secretary Gao was about to leave, the heads of several departments next to him surrounded him: "Secretary Gao, you have been by the president's side. With such a big move of the company, what the president wants to do next, give me some hints."

NS Each employee has been busy recently, and individual departments sometimes work overtime until late at night. Although the overtime pay is quite high, it is too much to bear with more health.

Secretary Gao pushed his glasses and said with a smile: "NS needs to expand. After this time, the president will not treat us badly. Promotion and salary increase are not a problem." As

soon as he said this, everyone was on his face. Smile.

Secretary Gao withdrew from the circle with a smile on his face. He actually understood that Meng Xiyue wanted to turn passivity into initiative. Tianyu's suppression of NS overtly and secretly, although they were all resolved, was unavoidable for NS. .

However, fortunately, if we negotiate a cooperation with the United States, Tianyu will have to weigh it if he wants to suppress it.

...

Xia Yu'an was dancing in the bar when she received the call from the little sister for help.

When she rushed to the hotel box, she opened the door and saw her little sister sitting there, poor, weak and helpless, surrounded by greasy and elderly uncles persuading them to drink.

At that moment, Xia Yu'an exploded. Within a few hours, she went up and took the wine glass that almost hit the little sisters face. Without hesitation, she poured it on that persons face and sneered: "I like drinking so much, I Drink it."

Xia Yu'an moved too fast, until the person in the box reacted after being splashed with alcohol on his face.

"What are you, dare to pour my wine."

Upon hearing the director's angry voice, Xia Yuan's little sister Hua Yingying shrank behind her in fear, whispering: "Yuan, he is the chief director."

Hua Yingying is in the entertainment industry. She has always been lukewarm. She is delicate and delicate. It was only an accident to know Xia Yu'an. She was brought here by her agent today and realized that she was pimped. She can't go if she wants to go. If she tears her face, it will have an impact on her future stardom. In her contacts, the only big person she knows is Xia Yu'an. There is no way she can only ask for help and Xia Yu'an, who has met several times.

I didn't expect the other party to come.

At this moment, Hua Yingying had mixed feelings. In her impression, Xia Yu'an had always been a high-ranking eldest lady, and even talking to her was a arrogant and too lazy appearance.

Staring at the other's charming face, she was only moved and grateful.

Hua Yingyings muttering was heard by the director. This time the dinner party was only from the crew. They were a small crew. The biggest was the director. Everyone was holding him openly and secretly. Suddenly, Xia Yu'an would drink alcohol in public. , Lost face, his face was gloomy and terribly gloomy.