Xia Yu'an clung to Meng Xiyue, and the two crossed their necks. His slender fingertips followed the curve of his face and slid slowly. The slender neck and delicate collarbone were beating too fast. On the heart.

"Meng Xiyue, huh?"

Meng Xiyue started to stiffen spontaneously as she approached her from the other party . She lowered her eyes and moved her gaze with the fingertips of the other party. His clear touch and breathing was unconsciously lightened until it fell. She must not hide under the calm surface, on the beating heart too fast.

Suddenly, breathing disorder.

Eyelashes trembled, Meng Xiyue tilted her head, avoiding the hot and humid breath sprayed on her neck by the other party, her exposed neck crimson spreading from bottom to top to the tip of her ears, her fingers pinched the other party's finger that was messing up in her heart.

"Yu'an, wait for us... to get married."

His voice was dyed with restrained dullness and deep desire, and those clear ink eyes carried pure seriousness.

Xia Yu paused with restless fingers, and realized that she hung her whole body on Meng Xiyue's body, put her hands on the other's shoulders, her eyes could not hide the joy, there seemed to be light moving in her eyes, but she said: "It's too early to get married."

"Can't register in China. Let's go abroad. I really like the churches in Country M. By the way, the invitation is not prepared yet. I have to think about whom to invite."

Xia Yu'an's attention shifted quickly, and his head was full of marriage.

She thought to herself that she hadn't even started to think about marriage, Meng Xiyue had been thinking about it for so long.

The other party loves her so much. If they weren't able to have children, Meng Xiyue might have even thought out the child's name secretly.

Meng Xiyue listened to Xia Yu'an's complaints, for example, who did not play well with her, she should not please, who she thinks is good, can be a bridesmaid and so on.

After the numbness, the warm current ran in her heart, she looked at Xia Yu'an seriously, her eyes were slow and nostalgic, half-loud.

She stretched out her hands to cover the starry eyes of the other party, and kissed them.

Long and gentle.

When they let go, the two of them breathed slightly, panting, and their lips were squished, Meng Xiyue's eyes were gentle, and she looked at her unblinkingly, her voice soft.

"Like it."

This is the first time she has expressed her emotions straightforwardly . After she finished speaking, she lowered her eyes, the shadow cast by her eyelashes, with shame.

Xia Yu'an paused for a moment, and the air seemed to have a thick, sweet smell like melting sugar.

Xia Yu'an had a dry throat, and she swallowed.

She felt that Meng Xiyue was seduce her.

Restrained and looked away, she coughed: "You like me, I knew it a long time ago."

"After getting married, Meng Xiyue, don't hook me."

Meng Xiyue blinked and said. He pursed his lips, a little wronged.

She didn't.

Xia Yu'an was hooked again.

When Xia Yu'an was planning where to go on her honeymoon, Meng Xiyue went to the bathroom.