Three years later.

Ann just next summer language drama, chimes handed a glass of water over:. "Summer sister, it is tough,"

Summer language Ann took a sip of cool cool, frowning resentment: "how not ice?"

This great summer , The theater is suffocated.

Having been with Xia Yu'an for so many years, Zhong Le has already figured out what her temperament is, and also knows how to smooth her hair. Let you drink less ice water."

Xia Yu'an couldn't help but raised the corners of her lips, took another sip of water, coughed sweetly, and glanced at it, she was full of amorous feelings: "It's so generous. , Im not a kid anymore. If theres no smile on the eyebrows, Zhong Le may believe it. If she is spreading dog food over and under the covers, she doesnt know how many times she has experienced it, so she can just say anything. "It's not that Mr. Meng is too concerned about you, Sister Xia." Xia Yu An Jiao smiled, "It's been so many years, really, I still like me so much." Seeing her pretentious appearance, Zhong Le resisted rolling his eyes. Impulsively, report her schedule: "Sister Xia, you still have a party invitation today." Xia Yu'an has been tepid these years. Three years ago, the whole network came out of the closet and it has long lost interest in the ever-changing entertainment circle. . The news from the entertainment industry has always been more and more popular, and the people who eat melon have long forgotten the news from many years ago. Moreover, in the past three years, Xia Yu'an hasn't gotten a handy work either. She has always played only supporting roles, and she doesn't have many scenes, so it's just to pass the time. Basically, everyone in the circle knows Xia Yuans background, like various gatherings in the circle, basically no one invites, Xia Yuan will naturally not go there, just the little sisters change the law. She just couldn't get together at the party, everyone else, who is it? "What party?" Xia Yu'an looked at the time, and she was okay today.

Zhong Le hurriedly said the name of Xia Yu'an Plastic Sisters, and Xia Yu'an directly said self-willedly: "Tweet it, I have something to do today."

"Okay, Sister Xia." The professionally trained assistant Zhong immediately responded.

Two years ago, Lin Qi turned around to become a professional agent for her dream. Xia Yu'an had a good sense of Lin Qi and pushed her behind her back. Now Lin Qi has become popular in the entertainment industry.

Now Zhong Le has taken care of Xia Yuans itinerary. She is a person with no ambitions. Xia Yuans salary is three times that of the industry. She has a leisurely life every day, and she has benefits from time to time. She is so happy. No, in her heart, Xia Yu'an is the little ancestor, and she has to confess.

Zhong Le just sent a message to push the party, and within a short while, Xia Yu'an received a call from Ji Shi.

"Yu'an, won't you come to the party tonight?"

A projection of Ji Shi appeared in front of Xia Yu'an.

This is a virtual VR technology, the current penetration rate is as high as 95%, produced by NS.

Xia Yu'an: "Yes, something is going on today."

Ji Shi: "What is more important than the sisterhood. Didn't you say last time that you want to show off the audience? You also customized clothes from abroad, and no jewelry. Buy less."

Xia Yu'an: "Meng Xiyue has an interview tonight. I have to go to the scene. You know, if I want to go or not, Meng Xiyue must be very disappointed."

Looking at her proud and sweet expression Ji Shi: "...how did your family think of taking the interview?" In

three years, NS has become an industry myth, and it has promoted the international status of the flower-growing country on its own.