Restless music, swinging posture.

On weekdays, Xia Yuan, a member of the dance floor, was drinking alone at the bar. The little sisters who had a good time came over, ordered a glass of wine, and said with a smile: "Is your brother Li sad again?"

Xia Yuan Wang Yueyue, who raised his eyelids and glanced at the plastic flower sisterhood, took a depressed sip of wine, thinking of Li Ting's disgusting eyes, and took another sip of wine: "Stop mentioning him, I won't bother him anymore."

The voice is nasal, like acting like a baby.

Wang Yueyue said meaningfully, "How long do you plan to make up?"

Xia Yu'an put down the wine glass with a touch, and there was a crisp impact, and the whole person collapsed on the table, "I don't know."

Wang Yueyue shrugged, she actually shrugged. He couldn't understand Xia Yu'an's obsession with Li Ting. After Li Ting left that Bai Yueguang in the circle, his lover kept on, and he didn't know what Xia Yu'an liked about him.

In terms of family history, the Xia family's background is not worse than that of the Li family. If she has Xia Yuan's wealth, what kind of man is she looking for?

Thinking of this, Wang Yueyue traced the high-quality single men around the bar: "Seriously, you really don't plan to change one?"

Xia Yu'an half-squinted, as if drunk but not drunk: "I don't know." She was determined since she was a child. Once the goal is reached, you must marry Li Ting. The persistence of more than 20 years does not mean that you can give up if you give up.

Wang

Yueyue took a sip of wine, and whispered in Xia Yu'an's ears, "It's just for fun, just take care of yourself after getting married. Didn't your brother Li also made this idea?" Xia Yu'an thought of Ding Yaoyao's back neck. The hickey, the look of being loved, felt uncomfortable like a needle in my heart.

The more Wang Yueyue said, Wang Yueyue's gossip became violent: "Yu'an, really, you won't even have the first kiss, are you?"

These years, Xia Yu'an has been chasing after Li Ting, not without other pursuits of the opposite sex, Xia Yu'an She was so stingy that she didn't even want to give her a look.

Hearing that Wang Yueyue wanted to watch a good show, Xia Yu'an, who had always been arrogant and arrogant, couldn't bear this contempt.

But she was indeed a poor little one who hadn't even sent her first kiss.

Thinking of it inexplicably, today, Meng Xiyue gently rubbed her lips with her slightly cool fingertips, so close that she could breathe the non-rich fragrance of the other person, like a shallow grassy smell.

It is undeniable that at that moment, she even stopped breathing.

Even now, Xia Yu'an couldn't help her heartbeat speeding up thinking about the shape of the other party's slightly lowered eyelashes, and took a sip of wine unnaturally, still not forgiving: "Hmph, the first kiss is long gone. "

Wang Yueyue squinted at Xia Yu'an's ambiguous red face under the dim light, and chuckled twice: "Oh, who is it?"

Wang Yueyue knew in her heart that it would not be Li Ting at least, if Li Ting dare. If you kiss Xia Yu'an, you will never get rid of this Miss Xia family again.

"Why are you asking about this?" Xia Yu'an drank his glass of wine in one gulp and put it in his bag: "It's so noisy, I'm leaving now."

Wang Yueyue was soft on the table, observing the prey tonight through the glass: "I'm playing."