Japan and China.

Xia Yuan slowly got up from the bed and went to wash quietly. When she came out, she had already put on delicate makeup.

When I went downstairs, I found out that her brother had returned from a business trip.

"Brother, you're back." Xia Yu'an leaned over, picked up the gift box placed on the table, and smiled: "What gift will I buy for me this time on business trip?"

Xia Ke smiled and rubbed Xia Yu'an.

Xia Yuan 's hair: "Look at it for yourself." Xia Yu'an couldn't wait to open it.

A diamond bracelet.

Shiny, Xia Yu'an put it on his hand and shook his wrist in front of

Xia Ke : "Thank you brother." Seeing Xia Yu'an's smile, Xia Ke's anger in his heart was lessened, and he calmly said: "Yu'an, are there any arrangements for today?"

Xia Yu'an did not conceal: "I made an appointment with Meng

Xiyue for dinner." I heard that Xia Ke had a deeper smile on his face. He was at the banquet last night. Xia Ke already knew about the matter.

He didn't expect that Li Ting would embarrass his sister in public so that he would not give him the affection he had grown up with since childhood.

Even though he and Li Ting are friends, their hearts are partial. He only has a relative like Yu'an, and no one can bully her.

However, his sister's obsession with Li Ting really made Xia Ke a headache.

Xia Ke looked at Xia Yu'an who was pressing on the bracelet, and seemed to ask casually, "Have you booked a place for dinner?"

Xia Yu'an shook his head, "Or I can ask her."

Xia Ke smiled and suggested, "I know. A western restaurant with a good environment, I have reserved a place, but I have a meeting tonight, or you and Miss Meng will go."

"Okay." Xia Yuan had no doubts about her brother's recommendation.

Xia Ke was the president of the company and was very busy. After talking to Xia Yu'an, he went back to the company.

But Xia Yu'an went to find Hua Yingying after eating.

This was the first time she invested in a movie, and to be precise, the first time she spent money on business.

Putting on sunglasses and driving a red limited edition sports car, he went to the crew blatantly.

...The

scene of the crew.

Zhang Yuan is a newly graduated director. This is the first time he has officially taken over the shooting. He looked at the scene on the camera and shouted "Ka" loudly.

The actor who was still acting stopped immediately.

Zhang Yuan clapped his hands like venting with the script: "Wang Xuan, you are a domineering eldest lady, can you not be so petty." The

script "The Third Person" is a suspenseful theme.

The eldest Miss Yan, played by Wang Xuan, is really an arrogant wealthy daughter and an important witness.

Wang Xuan's temperament is not bright and colorful, even though there is a look of look down on her face, Yan Zhenzhen is no one at any time and anywhere, and her domineering aura does not play the role at all. On the contrary, she is a bit nondescript.