"Hello, Miss Xia." Hua Yue took the initiative to greet Shang Xia Yu'an's eyes.

Hua Yue.

Since she came to Fahrenheit, there have been constant conversations, and Xia Yu'an has also heard a little bit. After all, they are not in a circle.

However, she didn't need to be careful with her, the daughter of the Xia family was her confidence.

"Hello, President Hua."

Seeing her, Xia Yuan realized that Meng Xiyue was not here to relax, but to work. She glanced at Meng Xiyue, who was particularly energetic in riding clothes, and pinned her hair on her forehead. Behind the ear: "Soaking in the hot springs, will I be free anytime?"

Now that she had said that she would be nice to Meng Xiyue, Xia Yu'an immediately started to act. As for whether Meng Xiyue would refuse, she hadn't even thought about it.

There will be two meetings in one meeting, although it is not very important, but Meng Xiyue does not like to do things beyond her control at a specific time.

Hua Yue has been in the mall for so long, before Meng Xiyue refused, she said: "Okay, I don't know if Miss Xia would like to add another person?"

Hua Yue smiled very charmingly, her bewitching gaze, intentionally Inadvertently looked at Hua Yingying who was a wall flower on the side.

Hua Yue, male and female take it all.

Xia Yuan didnt notice. She always believed in many people to be fun, and agreed: "Okay." After

receiving Xia Yuans answer, Hua Yue tilted her head to look at Meng Xiyue: "Meng, regarding follow-up questions, I miss us You can chat while bathing in the hot springs, what do you think?"

Even though I said that, Meng Xiyue was not given a chance to refuse at all.

Unless, Meng Xiyue gave up cooperation.

Meng Xiyue didn't like this kind of passiveness, and her voice was slightly cold: "No problem." However, this dislike was not enough for Meng Xiyue to tear the face of both sides.

Hua Yue saw Meng Xiyues emotional changes very clearly, but she didnt mind at all. She was close to Meng Xiyue, and her body was as soft as a snake leaning against Meng Xiyue. Meng Xiyues reaction was keenly sideways, Huayue style. Ten thousand kinds of hair brushed her hair: "Meng, take it easy, work can never be done in a lifetime."

Hua Yue is a very enterprising person, she can see Meng Xiyue is also, but she also likes to enjoy People who live, she is very fond of Meng Xiyue, of course she doesn't want Meng Xiyue to hate her.

This affection is appreciation. Hua Yue wants to be friends with Meng Xiyue, and she can also see that Meng Xiyue is a very monotonous person.

She is still very curious about her and Xia Yu'an being so familiar.

Xia Yu'an followed, and those bright eyes glanced at Meng Xiyue, and she could see that she was a little upset: "What? Do you still want to go back to work?"

"I can tell you that I will be very happy in the future. Busy."

This was almost straightforward to tell Meng Xiyue, if you dare to refuse, don't even think about asking her in the future.

Meng Xiyue looked at Xia Yu'an who was stuck to her, the horse riding outfit of the same series clung to her, the light-colored pupils under her eyelashes were squiggly in the sun, she took a step forward: "I will go