34

NS building.

Meng Xiyue, who was working on a document, heard the ringing of her mobile phone.

The signing hand paused, and there was a heavy mark at the end of the pen. Meng Xiyue looked at the slightly abrupt stroke, her beautiful pupils were lightly emotional, she lowered her eyes and put down the pen.

He took the cell phone aside, and opened the message with his slender and white fingers.

"Meng Xiyue, have dinner together in the afternoon."

The last one half an hour ago was: "Okay."

The party who could see the departure news was excited.

She glanced down at the schedule, pointed her fingertips on the phone interface, her low

profile face was in a trance and gentle, and she replied: "Okay." As soon as Secretary Gao came in, she saw that her boss just put down her phone, and the working hours are missing?

The brows are light, with a touch of tenderness.

He was amazed, not showing it on the face, and reported his work diligently: "President, Tianyu holds 15% of the major shareholders, and the price raised is nearly double the estimated price. Do you want to continue the acquisition?"

Meng Xiyue's expression was nothing. Bolan: "No, take the scattered shares first."

NS now holds 12% of Tianyu's shares and can already attend Tianyu's shareholders meeting.

At present, Tianyu Lijia holds 60% of the shares and has absolute controlling rights. This share is not enough for her future plans.

Secretary Gao: "Okay, President."

He said again: "President Fahrenheit, has arrived."

Meng Xiyue nodded: "Please ask President Hua to go to the reception room first, and I will go right there."

"Yes." Secretary Gao took Meng. Xiyue signed the documents and left. As soon as he went out and looked through the documents, he found the thick mark and stretched out his hand to push the glasses.

After Secretary Gao had left, Meng Xiyue's slender and white fingers lightly pressed on the file.

On the face of it, it was discovered that Fahrenheit had already acquired 8% of Tianyu's shares.

Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes and closed the pen cap.

Get up.

Xia Yu'an in the nanny's car read the message sent by Meng Xiyue and happily put his phone in his bag.

It's working time now.

The other party can reply in seconds.

I really care about her.

After seeing Xia Yu'an reading the phone, Zhong Le could not help asking: "Sister Xia, is it news from President Meng?"

Xia Yu'an fluffed his hair, his eyebrows and eyes showing laziness. Showing off proudly: "Yes, I'm also sending messages during working hours."

She has seen President Meng from a distance, so elegant and indifferent, she didn't expect to be so sticky when she fell in love.

Zhong Le couldn't help gossip: "Sister Xia, how did you get together?"

Xia Yu'an glanced at Zhong Le, who was obviously excited, then looked at Lin Qi, who was also excited, and hummed twice: " It was Meng Xiyue who fell in love with me secretly first, and we were together. "