Xia Yu'ans cooking class is one-to-one. The cooking teacher Cui Manman who taught her is a gentle woman with a soft voice and a faint smile on her face.

Xia Yu'an has good senses to her.

Cui Manman has taught many young and beautiful girls cooking skills. Except for a few, all others are learning for the other half. This is pure and beautiful. She was once one of them, looking at the beautiful and bright in front of her. Xia Yu'an chuckled and asked: "Miss Xia, what kind of dishes do you want to learn?"

Xia Yu'an reported a few dishes without thinking. For these dishes, Meng Xiyue uses chopsticks the most on weekdays, she first Learn these, others, take your time.

The cuisine is not complicated, it can be said to be the most common home cooking.

Cui Manman put on his apron and smiled as he looked at the other party's slightly clumsy apron. She didn't help, and the other party obviously didn't need her.

When Xia Yu'an is ready, Cui Manman will start teaching. The first step is to choose the ingredients, with a gentle and gentle voice commentary, and slender fingers to choose the ingredients.

Xia Yu'an noticed that she was wearing a ring on her ring finger. It was simple, but it was well maintained. The ring was polished very brightly, so she cherished it at first glance.

It also shows from the side that her married life is very happy.

Xia Yu'an's expression moved: "After getting married, what has changed?"

On the first day she and Meng Xiyue were together, Xia Yu'an never thought of separating, and the two began to live together in a fair manner, with the marriage certificate. It seems to them just as proof.

But this will see the ring on Cui Manman's hand, Xia Yuan feels that it seems to be different.

Cui Manman didn't expect that she would ask this question, but he answered Xia Yu'an seriously: "There have been many changes."

After saying this, he smiled warmly and brightly at Xia Yu'an: "But one thing is wrong. Changed, we still love each other."

When talking to the other half of the other half, Xia Yu'an did not expect that one day she would be fed dog food by others when her tender eyes were filled with love. At the same time, she also began to look forward to her married life with Meng Xiyue.

Xia Yu'an doesn't seem to have any special talent for cooking. Cui Manman still patiently teaches her, but there is one point. She is particularly puzzled. Xia Yu'an has a specific obsession with cutting vegetables. It must be clear and set. There must be a specific order.

She understands the latter for the sake of beauty, but the former is very troublesome if there is no certain knife skills.

She mentioned a little bit: "Miss Xia, it is not practical to cut so neatly."

In her opinion, the thickness is moderate, almost enough, after all, it is not a professional chef.

Xia Yu Angen aligned her roots, her breathing was light for a moment when she cut, and when the last knife fell, she breathed a sigh of relief and replied with a smile: "My girlfriend likes to chop vegetables like this."

So, I want to do the same.

Cui Manman understood the subtext, but the three words girlfriend still caused a big impact. She actually knew Xia Yu'an. She had watched Xia Yu'an's movies and knew that Xia Yu'an was a star. She also knew In fact, the public is very harsh on celebrities, and they can't tolerate a little flaw in the other party, especially when they are in love with the same sex, there were actors who were forced to commit suicide by depression.