Gu Yan: "Miss Xia, what are you going to do?" When the

words fell, Gu Yan saw the eldest lady and started to stir the coffee.

In this winter, those hands seem to be whiter than snow, and you can tell at a glance that they have been spoiled and raised and have never suffered.

But as long as you grab the handle, it's best to fool around.

Thinking of this, Gu Yan showed a perfect worried expression on his face, looking at Xia Yu'an, who was silently looking down.

Xia Yu'an stopped stirring the coffee hand, squeezed the hand on the table slightly, and said in a low voice: "I don't know."

After finishing speaking, he drank the coffee quickly, suppressing his stomach that was about to vomit.

She looks after Gu Yan now like watching a clown, and she wants to know what the other person will do next, otherwise, how can she be patient and play with him here.

Seeing her bewildered, Gu Yan concealed her lips and said gently, "From the video, you can see that Miss Xia and the lady are very affectionate. Do you have any plans?"

Gu Yan didn't even know who Meng Xiyue was. Meng Xiyue was very low-key. She had never been in any financial magazine, refused any interviews, and had no lace news.

Gu Yan has been around the entertainment circle all day, only knowing that the person in charge of NS is a female president, and there are not many of them.

Xia Yuan took a sip of coffee without denying it.

She and Meng Xiyue are very affectionate.

Xia Yu'an concealed the sweetness on her face and continued to play with Gu Yan, with a dazed voice: "I don't know."

Gu Yan was tempted: "Miss Xia, have you ever thought of finding a shield."

Xia Yu'an hooked up Lips, she instantly understood what Gu Yan was calculating, and raised her eyebrows: "How do you say?"

Gu Yan saw that he had taken the bait, and threw a bait at the right time: "My reporter friend, I promised that the video will only last for three days, and it will be posted after three days. Go out, but when..."

Gu Yan didn't finish.

Xia Yu'an understood what he meant. This would make him clear about his purpose. She also lost her interest in acting, and her voice was rather impatient: "So what?"

Gu Yan only thought she was in a bad mood. In his opinion, Rich people are good-looking, especially ladies and daughters like Xia Yu'an, if they are exposed to a scandal, how can they stay in the upper circle?

He has full confidence in this meeting and confidently said: "We can take the last scandal to a reality. When this video is coming out, no one believes it at all."

"What do you think?"

Xia Yu'an said. The man leaned on the back of the sofa, folded his hands on his chest, with an imposing manner: "This is not a long-term solution."

Gu Yan smiled and bewildered: "Or we can just fake marriage to prevent future troubles, Miss Xia, don't worry. I'm just acting as a cover, and it won't affect your feelings."

Xia Yu'an didn't expect that there was such a disgusting person, and Xiao wanted to marry her.

Gu Yan Xia see language Ann's displeasure, added:. "My grandmother older, I wanted to settle down quickly, I did not like the girl, just, Miss Xia if willing, you can do both,"