53

Fortunately, Meng Xiyue's stomach disease is not very serious, as long as she takes good care of her body, there will be no problem.

Xia Yu'an also specifically asked the doctor how to recuperate.

The doctor spoke in detail, and Xia Yu'an listened very carefully. The focus of attention made the doctor say a little more.

After finishing speaking, dont forget to summarize: You young people are too hard. This body belongs to your own. Pay more attention.

Speaking of this, the doctor cant help but think of his son, who is almost 30, and hes all day long. Knowing work, getting busy, and sometimes working overtime for a month, he also feels distressed, but he can't let him resign. There is no way he can only help his son nourish and maintain his body.

The old doctor took a close look at Xia Yu'an, with aura in his eyebrows, and he was so beautiful that he could not help but have some thoughts. His son has no target yet.

He was about to get off work, and he was not busy at this time, so he started to talk gossip: "Little girl, are you in love?"

Xia Yu'an was taken aback. The old doctor was kind and purposeful, like a close elder, she answered obediently. "Yes." The

old doctor sighed, but unfortunately said, "I don't know which young man is so lucky." His son is not so lucky.

Xia Yu'an blushed slightly: "It's not a young man." The

old doctor was puzzled: "Huh?" At

this time, Meng Xiyue had changed clothes and came out, and her complexion had improved, not so pale.

Xia Yuan hurried over, hugged her hand sticky, smiled sweetly, and said to the old doctor: "It's a girlfriend." With

this sentence, Meng Xiyue guessed the whole story, her eyes lighted. Gently glanced at Xia Yu'an, who was next to her

, smiled, and introduced to the doctor: "Well, I'm her girlfriend." The old doctor was dumbfounded for a few seconds. How come these two beautiful girls are a pair? .

Xia Yu'an leaned on Meng Xiyue and thanked him sincerely: "Thank you doctor, let's go first."

Meng Xiyue politely nodded to the old doctor before taking Xia Yu'an away.

The old doctor also heard that the two were discussing and went back to make some stomach porridge.

Then he smiled, what's wrong with the two girls, just be happy.

...

Secretary Gao and her two assistants have already gone back, and it is now more than six o'clock in the afternoon, Xia Yu'an forbids Meng Xiyue to go back to work.

The two went to the supermarket to buy ingredients before returning home.

Xia Yu'an was washing the vegetables. She didn't know how to cook. She puts every vegetable neatly. This is what Meng Xiyue did if she had no opinion.

At that time, after washing the vegetables, she put them away and consciously completed the task. Seeing that Meng Xiyue was still cutting vegetables, she was a little bored for a while, so she went out to play with her mobile phone. When she came back, she saw Meng Xiyue hanging her head slightly and slender. The white fingertips carefully arranged the dishes one by one. Under the incandescent lamp, the eyebrows and eyebrows of the other party were delicate and serious, and the long eyelashes were hanging down into a fan-shaped shadow, which was very beautiful.